• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form

shpj

Club Guest
New Arrival E60 Facelift Tail Lamp For SalePm Me For The Best Price

shpj;260994 said:
New Arrival
E60 Facelift Tail Lamp For Sale
Pm Me For The Best Price

will these work straight away on pre-lci's? what i mean is, are they 'plug and play'? i don't think so.........

isham101;263887 said:
e60 forummers has a lengthy discussion on this. Definately not a plug n play.

It is plug and play. Very easy to install... you just need to remove 4 screws

r37720;264638 said:
It is plug and play. Very easy to install... you just need to remove 4 screws

it isn't plug n play...i can confirm it because i have it on my car now...the connectors are totally different...even if you manage to connect them accordingly with a modded retrofit cable, it won't light-up as an lci@facelifted model, and the turn signals (and all the led components) will blink on first ignition start up and every 5 minutes of driving...it can be done, but not just by simply rewiring the connectors..... if you're really interested, pm me...

You go to sunway, there number of outlets selling this . I think it is about Rm2000+. I still ike my origical one.. unless it is broken then I will go for this.

BTW... any body want to sell their original tail light... mine have carbon heavily deposited due to my recently diesel problem

akhbar;359626 said:
still need the tail light.

pay me RM500

akhbar

Since you're really planning to sell off your pre-facelift tail lights, have you installed the facelifted t/lights???

If you have, how did the install go??? Are the LED rods/turn signals strobing/blinking on every start-up and occasionally every 5 minutes??? Did it light up like the LCI's (LED Rods illuminating and the two bulbs on each side not when not stepping on the brakes...) I'd bet 'cha these are all the symptoms that will occur when you swap them and rewire them up!!! If you want a solution (Plug and play), PM me...:)wink:That is if you get it installed!...) - I might help you out and make you happy!!!

Top Bottom