e60 2004 Japan Recond specifications

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form

c-square

Club Guest
Dear all, May I know what are the specifications of the e60 2004 Japan Recond model? I understand that e60, over the short period of time since its introduction, had had a few different specifications, both in terms of engine upgrades as well as accessories. Can anyone share with me those differences as I am confused as to what I will (or should) get in the 2004 Japan Recond model as well as what I will be giving up by not getting the later version/year models. Also, I am seeing a lot of those advertised in the papers that states "Hi Line" model. What does "Hi Line" mean and what are the differences in compared to the regular ones? Also I've heard a lot about all Japan Recond cars that the radio reception does not work (limited range of radio band) here in Malaysia. What can we do to "convert" the built-in HU to enable it to play all the radio stations that there are in Malaysia and how much does it cost? What about the Navigation system? Since it is a Japan Recond model, my guess is that it does not work in Malaysia. What to do with it to get it to work in Malaysia and how much will it cost? Regards.

From my last visit to AB in December 2007, this is what I gather from them.

"High Lines" is a term used for E90 320i to set it apart from the "standard" models.

Before "High Lines" is introduced for E90 320i, they had the standard and SE.. The "standard" those days are missing a lot of goodies like rain sensors, Hi/Low Xenon, electric seat, non 17" wheels... now the "standard" has already cover these.. yes, my standard E90 2007 has rain sensor, Hi/Low Xenon, electric seat, 17" wheels... :D

While the "High Lines" E90 320i has 4 additional goodies to be exact, for an extra few grands:

1. Wood internal trim.
2. Chrome tail pipe.
3. Smoked Black Lines tail lights.
4. 17" Star spoke - style 159 wheels

bmw_wheel_b159.jpg

non "High Lines" is using 17" Star spoke - style 158.. :( but 17" also loo.. :D
bmw_wheel_b158.jpg

At that time, no "High Lines" series for E60 because they still selling the SE model and "Standard" model for E60.. now dunno la..

e60.... but i guess Astroboy was just trying to explain his experiences with the definition of "hi line" on e90

Dear c-square...

pls have a look at my thread on d ECU update on E60...

cheers mate...

Top Bottom