E46 wanted!

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form

Whalesith

Club Guest
Hi all members,I am actually looking to get a 2nd hand E46 and prefer to get it from someone I know (as opposed to used car dealers). So if anyone wants to sell or knows someone who wants to sell their E46, please send me a message. The following are the criteria I'm looking for:1. 318i (2.0) E46, 2002 or 2003 (post-facelift) with full service record; or2. 325i E46 2001 with full service record.Would appreciate any help at all.Thanks!

Heya,

what is your budget? Is there colour preference? Sorry, I don't have a car yet, but I may have a few suggestions depending on your budget....

Dear all,

I want to pinjam this thread to look for my dream car.. THANKS!

Wanted:

E46, 2005, CKD, N42, Lifestyle 318i, Black, non-modified, accident free, mileage of

hahaahaha astroboy...

I think u need to get your UDM ASAP already....What take u so long...If u want nearly perfect condition, go and get it from AB...FYI they also sell 2nd hand BMW that used by certain company which was only use for 2-3 years. ( ie. director's car )

Thanks for sharing. I do know AB sell pre-owned UDM but their asking price is really astronomical figure. :( easily 20-30k above listed price in the news paper. For the condition I am looking for, they would be asking for a price that I can get an E90 outside.

I have a deadline of until next year, failing which my wife will get a brand new Camry for about the same budget. If that happens, I will never believe in Santa Clause anymore.. :stupid: :33:

You tell your wife laaa,..

Japanese car like sushi, can easily change shape one. My meaning is frequent of changing model and facelift and these make the 2nd hand value drop down easily. Like BMW it takes time to change to new evolution. After E46 they try Evolution 47, 48 and 49 but not that good. Finally they found E90, E92 and E93. :)

Whalesith;203850 said:
Hi all members,

I am actually looking to get a 2nd hand E46 and prefer to get it from someone I know (as opposed to used car dealers). So if anyone wants to sell or knows someone who wants to sell their E46, please send me a message. The following are the criteria I'm looking for:

1. 318i (2.0) E46, 2002 or 2003 (post-facelift) with full service record; or
2. 325i E46 2001 with full service record.

Would appreciate any help at all.

Thanks!

get my car lah, i'm selling off my 2001 320 2.2. mileage 60k,

cheap cheap

izuaff, can i hv more details on your car?

Planning to get an e46 320i or ci (M54 engine), preferably mod.... next year....:wink:

Heheheee... I also have secured one unit.. Looks like the moderator can tutup the thread now as it has served its purpose. ;)

Thank you!

astroboy, you got a 318 04 at 145? if you did, that's a deal too good to be true.

Top Bottom