E46 Rims....

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form

eds7

Club Guest
Hola.Im kinda new to this forum. Need some advice & help. Im looking for an 18" rims to go onto an E46. The original ones are kinda out of my reach at the moment coz of my budget :blink: . Im looking into a 2nd hand ones or maybe a replica. Which one do you guys think I should look at? Any good 2nd hand rims out there? Need assistance. Thanks.eds

hi eds7, me too was looking 4 secondhand rims since the price for new branded rims cost a bomb. saw few new replica rims from k-speed brand n rm brand and they cost half the price. since im not the thrashing type,
i hav consider buying it. getting 18" with 45 bridgestone series. but if you can afford a branded ones, might as well get it since they r much tougher and last much longer... just a suggestion. :blink:

Wont 18 inch and lower profile tyres make the ride very harsh? I am on 17 inch rims with 225/45/17 tyres and I already find the ride on the harsh side, especially at low speeds. At high speeds ride seems alright. My ride is E46 325i

there is a tyre shop along jalan cheras where i always frequent...i think they have one of the best price for rim n tyre..try contact joe at 016XXXXXXX....have recommended a few forummers to his place...his shop is always packed with cars.

Betty Boop: Please do not post phone numbers. It is a breach of our forum policies.

Originally posted by Niterider@Sep 16 2005, 01:40 AM
Wont 18 inch and lower profile tyres make the ride very harsh? I am on 17 inch rims with 225/45/17 tyres and I already find the ride on the harsh side, especially at low speeds. At high speeds ride seems alright. My ride is E46 325i
Consider well. It may look good but more importantly how would your ride feel. Too stiff? With our kind of road conditions and speed bumps even I get the occasional thud which so aches my heart on my undercarraige.
Im on Front 225/45/17 and Rear 245/40/17

Originally posted by Marco@Sep 16 2005, 10:19 AM
there is a tyre shop along jalan cheras where i always frequent...i think they have one of the best price for rim n tyre..try contact joe at 0163338070....have recommended a few forummers to his place...his shop is always packed with cars.

He's driving a mini, right??

my replica deep dish rims are for sale.
staggered setup.
8.5" front 9.5" rear
c/w tyres 70% thread left.

selling cheap.
PM me if interested or want to view.

sold as it is.

Top Bottom