E46 newbie

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form
beemercsc;248941 said:
Cgkhor79,

depo is a brand name for light its from taiwan.
Facelift and prefacelift has some different in the ooutlook of the car amd some interior.

and the TT is Teh Tarik sessionlah....

i got few shop, just got to know in BM nad Butterworth if you are intrested pm me

Cool, thanks for your help. I am on Penang Island. Give me your shop location so that I could pay you a vist. :top:

Seas;249168 said:
I am still waiting to collect my car.... arghhh ....

I know the feeling dude. Just try and engage your mind with something else. It'll come soon enough. And then you'll feel like "where have you been all this while?"

Went to inspect the car just now. Everything is complete and still waiting for the runner to register my car...... I hate to wait !!!

cgkhor79;248920 said:
I am an E46 newbie from Penang. Anyone could help me in the following pro terms which I don't really understand after reading your all posts. ::burnout:

1. DEPO?
2. Facelifted 318i?
3. Prefacelifted 318i?
4. HID?
5. TT

BTW, I am planning to install a Projector Headlight+ Angel Eye+Clear Corner Light, where can i get it in Penang? Is there any BMW club in Penang which I join as well? Thanks.

Hey cgkhor79

Come and join us in the next TT :top: . Please refer to below link
http://www.bmwclubmalaysia.com/forums/showthread.php?t=408&page=160

Expansion tank you mean? Most e46 expansion tank will last for about 5 years so it's a good idea that you change it before it fails. The expansion tank is where the coolant is stored. For bodykits you can try motorsport division in sunway. They have a wide selection of bodykits.

Just an update, I have collected my car. And it was really nice riding the UDM. Before I got my car, many ppl have been telling me that most of the time my UDM will be at the workshop.... well, i dun really give a damn to those ppl.

Seas;251088 said:
Just an update, I have collected my car. And it was really nice riding the UDM. Before I got my car, many ppl have been telling me that most of the time my UDM will be at the workshop.... well, i dun really give a damn to those ppl.

how much did you pay for your car?

mbm8800;246899 said:
welcum 2 d club bro!!! gud choice u made there!!! m also got the unreg 2002 few month back, 320i m-sport. whats urs??? bout the prob u mention, so far xde prob lg wit my ride.. don wory got all kind of sifu here bro:top: :top: :top: !!!

sifu eh...can i learn from u?...

Guru, i paid 135k, for an unregister 318i, 2.0 Japan Spec. Some might say its a bit pricey, but im pretty happy with the car condition. Well i hope i have made the right choice for this car..... Some ppl will jus say with that budget, its better to get a new Camry/Accord. Some will go on saying that I will have problem maintaining the car, especially the overheating.

Does UDM overheat easily?

Overheating??? my friend bought 318i, 2.0 Japan spec doesnt seem to complain about this...hes only busy on how to mod his car....btw he owned that car for almost 6 months...

Seas;251189 said:
Guru, i paid 135k, for an unregister 318i, 2.0 Japan Spec. Some might say its a bit pricey, but im pretty happy with the car condition. Well i hope i have made the right choice for this car..... Some ppl will jus say with that budget, its better to get a new Camry/Accord. Some will go on saying that I will have problem maintaining the car, especially the overheating.

Does UDM overheat easily?

Hey Seas,

What year is your car ? Talking about this pricey thing...It is normal for us already..Trust me if u dont ! Mostly all forumers here experience it before...When we bought the car that time..and people ask us..how much is the car ?...When u about to say RM135K...they will "cepat-cepat" say...WAH !! So Expensive haaaah !! Motor trader only sell for RM105K u know...:thefinger: My advise is ...u just Ignore them :stupid:

not only for the price of the car la. anything else is "Wah, So Expensive".

ezam;251123 said:
sifu eh...can i learn from u?...

HEHEHEHE....bro, i'm not sifu lor!!! jauh panggang dr api!!! maybe u misunderstand my statement...I SAID, IN THIS FORUM, U CAN FIND A LOT OF SIFU, TAIKOR, AH LONG, GURU AND WHATSOEVA DAT CAN HELP HIM SOLVE ANY PROBLEM!!!...me just a small kid lor...skolah pun x hbs lagi...:biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin:

bro seas...wud u like to have the twin piping system??? me got the backbox comp wit acs tailpipe!!!

mbm8800, please check your PM. Thanks.

Bout my e46, so far so good ! And i really enjoy driving the UDM !

Top Bottom