E46 newbie

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form

Seas

Club Guest
Greetings to all Beemer owner !! I have just bought an unregister e46 2002, japan spec. now waiting to collect the car. Would like to join TT for e46, but when? Plan to put on some bodykit, can anyone reccomend me where to do so?What other issue i should look into when driving this car? After reading some of the thread here, i notice that e46 have a problem with the tank. can anyone explain further on this? Looking forward to meet all the beemer member here. Btw, im from Kepong. :rock:

Welcome Seas! Try Motorsport Division at Sunway, heard quite good comments about them.

Greetings and welcome bro,
Newbie TT's are on every week from what i understand..
Look in the members meetup section for details :top:

welcum 2 d club bro!!! gud choice u made there!!! m also got the unreg 2002 few month back, 320i m-sport. whats urs??? bout the prob u mention, so far xde prob lg wit my ride.. don wory got all kind of sifu here bro:top: :top: :top: !!!

mbm8800, mine is just a facelifted 318i, 2.0.
blacke90, sorry, have to pass the TT this fri. I will join one if there is one TT next week.

Plan to join the paid membership, but who should i contact?

Just cant wait to collect my car ! Now waiting for all the documents to complete. Hopefully will be able to collect the car by Tuesday.

Hey Seas,

Here are some accessories for you to change :)
1. White signal facelift ( Normally Japan Spec orange color )
2. White side signal
3. BMW carbon fibre emblem logo ( Front/Back )
4. Angle eyes + HID light
5. M-Tech II or SMG bumper
6. Tinted window
7. Rockfort Fosgate sounds system with internal sub-woofer
8. Carbon fibre internal trim for dashboard and side panel
9. ACS roof spoiler
10. ACS rear spoiler
11. E60 replica antenna
12. M3 grill fender
13. 18" rims M-sports rim with 255/35/18 tyres
14. E46 325i double exzos system
15. M3 carbon fibre bonnet and boot
16. Super charger if you want extra power ( Can PM Daniel )

Your car will be more and less look like this..Cheeers !!
BMW318ia.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

acidburn, thanks for the list. I have stream down the list. Please suggest where i can buy/install all this stuff.

1. White Side signal
2. BMW carbon fibre emblem logo
3. M-Tech II or SMG bumper
4. ACS rear spoiler
5. E46 325i double exzos system

Dont plan to install any ICE for this BMW cos already have existing SQ ICE system on other car.

I am an E46 newbie from Penang. Anyone could help me in the following pro terms which I don't really understand after reading your all posts. ::burnout:

1. DEPO?
2. Facelifted 318i?
3. Prefacelifted 318i?
4. HID?
5. TT

BTW, I am planning to install a Projector Headlight+ Angel Eye+Clear Corner Light, where can i get it in Penang? Is there any BMW club in Penang which I join as well? Thanks.

Cgkhor79,

depo is a brand name for light its from taiwan.
Facelift and prefacelift has some different in the ooutlook of the car amd some interior.

and the TT is Teh Tarik sessionlah....

i got few shop, just got to know in BM nad Butterworth if you are intrested pm me

Top Bottom