E46 in UK

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form

riiezm

Club Guest
Hi guys,Just wondering if anybody could give some views on buying BMW from UK esp for 318i yr 2002.Total cost plus tax ~ RM70K.Hope siifu can give pros n cons. (source: autotrader uk)cheersnew memberrezm

riiezm;466535 said:
Total cost plus tax ~ RM70K.Hope siifu can give pros n cons. (source: autotrader uk)

LOL, Lord knows how many times I thought of getting cars for a song here and bring them back to MY. The M3 e46s are but ten plus thou quids, AR Breva less than ten thou, FC can be gotten for just 500 quid! As long as you can bring these over, even Cat C/D ones, you should be able to restore them to pristine consitions as labour in MY is downright cheap.

The bigger prob that you may have is APs. I've been here for years for my biz and I still can't get my hands on one- supposedly easier if you're a student, or is one of Rafidah's toyboys.

Or like what the custom officer told me, the next best option, marry an English, bring her over vide MM2H programme, plunk in the RM60k (after the sum that can be removed for house purchase, etc) for FD, and the import tax can be avoided. X4 if you're Muslim, although I ain't sure if he was kidding or for real :listen:

Top Bottom