E46 Ignition coil Plug Cable problem

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form

EmKay46

Club Guest
Hi All,I've problem with my E46-325I model 2004 engine vibrate and I suspect due to one of spark plug cable. I've tried to detach and reattach the cable .. one of the cable has no impact (no change to engine RPM vibration) look like the cable is faulty.Anybody experience similar problem? Please share ... cost of repair for one cable and other associate repair (if any)Appreciate your response

EmKay46;470855 said:
Hi All,

I've problem with my E46-325I model 2004 engine vibrate and I suspect due to one of spark plug cable. I've tried to detach and reattach the cable .. one of the cable has no impact (no change to engine RPM vibration) look like the cable is faulty.

Anybody experience similar problem? Please share ... cost of repair for one cable and other associate repair (if any)

Appreciate your response

I have experience it on my E36 where the cable was faulty. yes, the correct way of checking is by removing the cable. I have replace it temporary with any car to confirm and the engine rev was normalised.

try to get the replacement from chop shop but they sold as a set. so did not buy until I replaced the engine which have the full set of cables.

Top Bottom