E46 Grill required

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form

temtot

Club Guest
Hi All,I am not good in cars but i own a E46 318i (1.8 - 2001 model). One of my grills came off due to an incident with a taxi some 3-4 years back resulted the slight dent at the 'nose' - between the 2 grills.Anyhow, still have not gotten that dented 'nose' fixed but need your expert advise on the following:1. Where can i get a good price to purchase the grill; 2. Can i just have the grill fixed with the slightly dented 'nose';3. I live around TTDI area and wondering where I should send my car service - a reliable workshop who knows what to do etc. And more importantly, not the cekik darah type.I apologise again for the wrong terminologies I may have used. But I appreciate anyones advise on this. Currently i send the car for service at S8 Auto at Desa Sri Hartamas.Thanks.

temtot;442467 said:
Hi All,

I am not good in cars but i own a E46 318i (1.8 - 2001 model). One of my grills came off due to an incident with a taxi some 3-4 years back resulted the slight dent at the 'nose' - between the 2 grills.

Anyhow, still have not gotten that dented 'nose' fixed but need your expert advise on the following:

1. Where can i get a good price to purchase the grill;
2. Can i just have the grill fixed with the slightly dented 'nose';
3. I live around TTDI area and wondering where I should send my car service - a reliable workshop who knows what to do etc. And more importantly, not the cekik darah type.

I apologise again for the wrong terminologies I may have used. But I appreciate anyones advise on this. Currently i send the car for service at S8 Auto at Desa Sri Hartamas.

Thanks.
a new grill will cost u around RM 380. taiwan made is around 300, but dont expect taiwan made will fit perfectly like original. so, if 80 is not an issue, buy the original from bavarian auto or other BMW spare parts dealer such as bomin, first division, CSS or inner power (all along jalan ipoh). most of us go to M-Speed in USJ including myself. however, there are many others such as M-performance, stuggart, M1 (all around PJ area)

Top Bottom