E46 front lights glass ?

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form

dumeort

Club Guest
Hello there, mind if I ask how much the cost of front light glass ? The original one is borsch or something like that. As you know years goes by and the glass turn into yellowish. Need to change that. I ask one accessory shop selling rm 380. Expensive ?Thankz ...

they're made of plastic.. i went and get taiwan made.. cheaper to replace once u get all the sandblast!

dumeort said:
Hello there, mind if I ask how much the cost of front light glass ? The original one is borsch or something like that. As you know years goes by and the glass turn into yellowish. Need to change that. I ask one accessory shop selling rm 380. Expensive ?

Thankz ...
expensive lar, the glass only cost 100+, u can actually renew it to almost new and no need to change the glass, one of the shop in old subang airport provide such services.

Not glass meh ? plastic only ah. If get a taiwan made one can last ah ? I just change the side signal light. Looks so new so myself change the plastic as well. 380 la he charge me so i decline. Ask pros here first. Taiwan how much and borsch how much plus installation ?

adliz said:
they're made of plastic.. i went and get taiwan made.. cheaper to replace once u get all the sandblast!

Adliz any particular shop?

Mine is cracked on boths sides right in front of the bulb. Too hot apparently....

pretty common on e46's headlights...well look for the usual's in the forum who sells parts...ask them :D

Top Bottom