E46 330Ci Vs E36 318i

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form

Russie

Club Guest
This morning while driving on NKVE, I saw an E46 330Ci... at first from far it looked like a 325 or 328 coz I saw the dual exhaust tip. But after travelling for about 2-3km, the car was right in front of me. I saw the the ///M emblem on the left and the "330Ci" emblem on the right. The plate number bears the registration number W*B 330. Man the car was fast. I dunno if the driver noticed I was behind or what but he suddenly accelerated and zoom went the car ahead. I looked at my speedometer, I was doing at 140km/h but the 330Ci could probably be hitting 160km/h to 170km/h.Was really a fast car I should say :) I wonder if it belongs to any of the forumer here. Anyone? Hehe. Nice car and good ride this morning dude. Salute....but always drive safely ok?Cheers

Russie;219859 said:
This morning while driving on NKVE, I saw an E46 330Ci... at first from far it looked like a 325 or 328 coz I saw the dual exhaust tip. But after travelling for about 2-3km, the car was right in front of me. I saw the the ///M emblem on the left and the "330Ci" emblem on the right. The plate number bears the registration number W*B 330. Man the car was fast. I dunno if the driver noticed I was behind or what but he suddenly accelerated and zoom went the car ahead. I looked at my speedometer, I was doing at 140km/h but the 330Ci could probably be hitting 160km/h to 170km/h.

Was really a fast car I should say :) I wonder if it belongs to any of the forumer here. Anyone? Hehe. Nice car and good ride this morning dude. Salute....but always drive safely ok?

Cheers
i'm wondering how many units of 330 in the forum:rock:

evisuzuki82;247658 said:
is it d one with racing dynamic tornado bumper in front and csl trunk?

seriously i cannot recall. But as i said, the registration number is W*B 330 =)

chairoger;247765 said:
He thought you wanna tapau him. Keke

who wanna tapau who? i definitely cannot tapau the 330 ler...mine is only a humble slow gentle naive 318 "_"

Top Bottom