E46 325i sports... tempting

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form

sub8sec

Club Guest
hi all, I'm new to this forum, and would like to take plunge and become the proud owner of a UDM. Before that, I would like to get the opinion of the all the sifus regarding the price, is it worth the buy : Price : RM 203K (on the road)- yr of make 2004- mileage : 27K- M sports rim - 18"- M sport seats- M sport skirting- Xenon headlights- minor body damage (small marks & scrathes)I've test drove it - engine feels smooth, although the ride is a bit bumpy sometimes. Eagerly awaiting your reply....;)

Good buy bro, sub8sec (is that SMG)?

Besides, welcome to the club, do join us for TT

I think it's leaning towards the hight side, take your time to look around.

Dun worry bro, next year the price will drop again then u'll have a good buy!

thanks Hell Boyz & daan,

I almost paid too much.. can save the money for mod later:D

welkam to the club, bro..
have fun.. :D

you make a rite decision..
thats the way, bro..

the money that you save,
you can belanja we all makan besar.. :D
nice idea what.. :cool:

sub8sec said:
hi all,

I'm new to this forum, and would like to take plunge and become the proud owner of a UDM. Before that, I would like to get the opinion of the all the sifus regarding the price, is it worth the buy :

Price : RM 203K (on the road)
- yr of make 2004
- mileage : 27K
- M sports rim - 18"
- M sport seats
- M sport skirting
- Xenon headlights
- minor body damage (small marks & scrathes)

I've test drove it - engine feels smooth, although the ride is a bit bumpy sometimes. Eagerly awaiting your reply....;)

Who is the seller? Is it AB?

sub8sec said:
Price : RM 203K (on the road)
- yr of make 2004
- mileage : 27K
- M sports rim - 18"
- M sport seats
- M sport skirting
- Xenon headlights
- minor body damage (small marks & scrathes)

welcome bro
can consider-lah.................:cool:

i always hear u guys saying SMG, what is the difference between SMG and non SMG? sequential manual gear? what is that? boleh makan r

Mouse said:
i always hear u guys saying SMG, what is the difference between SMG and non SMG? sequential manual gear? what is that? boleh makan r

SMG is a sequential manual gearbox. Non SMG is an automatic or manual gearbox.. all of them boleh makan:)

If possible, stick with the traditional MT. SMG is not worth it imho. Case in point, BMW is leaving SMG (Dual Cluth Gearbox) and will introduce/replace with DSG soon.

Insiders say that the new DSG will "blow any of the other boxes out there" and is said to be in late advanced stage of testing.

You can probably ask for slightly below RM200k. AB was offloading this model for around RM230K for new 2005 model about year ago. yes, the ride is a bit bumpy...common complaint, should consider changing the rims.

YellowMellow said:
SMG is a sequential manual gearbox. Non SMG is an automatic or manual gearbox.. all of them boleh makan:)

Very comprehensive answer, that's why u driving SMG, lolz... :p

YellowMellow said:
can explain more detail, what is the different between BMW SMG and normal E46 auto gear box?

Mouse said:
can explain more detail, what is the different between BMW SMG and normal E46 auto gear box?

Bro Mouse, E46 SMG come with Semi Auto where u can drop gear at anytime from the Steering itself with the function given - semi auto (manual + auto) :cool:

But compare to normal E46 Auto, it's only auto as normal car has!

so, if the gear box has tiptronic, but not paddle shift on the steering - is it still considered SMG?

sub8sec said:
so, if the gear box has tiptronic, but not paddle shift on the steering - is it still considered SMG?

no.. SMG is a manual based gearbox, while tiptronic based on an automatic gearbox. different character of gearbox..

Top Bottom