E46 320CI (new facelift)

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form

LaFiama

Club Guest
Hi there,I have browsing through all the msges about e46 320CI and I planned like to get one. I know E46 has two versions. I like the new facelift. However, one thing which I couldnt find out. When is the new facelift version for E46 CI actually came out? I know it came laterthen the normal E46 i. What is the price range for the new facelift?Just want to be sure so that I will be buying original specs than the modified ones. Thanks in advance.

yo ..i think the facelift for E46 coupe came in 2003. thot of getting it too but instead i went for the E90 Sports. sharks !!

318Ci

LaFiama;229842 said:
Hi there,

I have browsing through all the msges about e46 320CI and I planned like to get one. I know E46 has two versions. I like the new facelift. However, one thing which I couldnt find out.

When is the new facelift version for E46 CI actually came out? I know it came later
then the normal E46 i. What is the price range for the new facelift?

Just want to be sure so that I will be buying original specs than the modified ones.

Thanks in advance.

Hello LaFiama

You can get a new facelift 318Ci between RM13xK - RM14xK, unreg, tiptronic, M-3 b/kit, 17" s/rims, wood-panel, l/seats. Even the series is 318 but the engine is 2.0 litre. But my advise do not go to NAZA warehouse. You will find the same model with same year for RM17xK. Attached old and new facelift for your reference.

acidburn;231281 said:
Hello LaFiama

You can get a new facelift 318Ci between RM13xK - RM14xK, unreg, tiptronic, M-3 b/kit, 17" s/rims, wood-panel, l/seats. Even the series is 318 but the engine is 2.0 litre. But my advise do not go to NAZA warehouse. You will find the same model with same year for RM17xK. Attached old and new facelift for your reference.

It's not possible to get a new facelift unreg CI for RM 13X-14X. You can more likely get a prefacelift for that price range. :)

DolCeAddicT;231293 said:
It's not possible to get a new facelift unreg CI for RM 13X-14X. You can more likely get a prefacelift for that price range. :)

Hi Bro,

I am not sure whether that 318Ci is really new facelift or prefacelift like what u had mention. We are unable to identify due to many types of bimmers are sell in Malaysia with CKD, CBU, Recond by countries like UK and Japan and also direct from AB. It comes with variable of accessories eventhough same model with same manufacturing year.

But we can take it as a benchmark for price guidance. please refer to below link.
http://www.motortrader.com.my/asp/search/search.asp?make=bmw&model=&year=&description=&Ref%5Fno=&pagesize=10&category%5Fid=22&btnSubmit=Search&page=2

Yup...that's very true..best is to get yourself a copy of motortrader or the newspaper's classifieds section and look through the prices/specs/etc that are available. :) The only thing that i'm pretty sure is the unreg prefacelift coupes are selling in the region of RM 13X-14X, whereas the facelift coupes are more pricey tho. Cheers!

Top Bottom