E46 18 inch Rim and Tyres

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form
change the spring to lowered one lah bro. better. bump cannot avoid lah. yang penting cantik and corner steady :)

same case like mine la bro. always like ular. test drive my friend car (e39) no problem even with stock abs and spring. maybe 5 series more stable and bigger thats why no ular thing. my e46 facing same problem la. lets changed to eibach la, maybe better :)

go for it man...
me using koni FSD and eibach.... no problem so far but tire sometimes rubbing...

front is 235/40/18 and back is 255/35/18... nice and low looks very nice....

but if you got budget... i'll say change to coil over and get it over and done with...

Hey guys, need to get some feedback and suggestions here. I've never used any 18' on my E46 until 3 days back. Well, i've changed the rims, 18' Japan tyres and also the Eibach pro kit. However, im having this issue where my steering vibrates at speed 80km/h and above. Sure enough that the ride is now stiffer and the steering is quite sensitive to uneven road condition. Anybody facing this issue? How do u guys go about it anyway?

Bo_Greene;642600 said:
Hey guys, need to get some feedback and suggestions here. I've never used any 18' on my E46 until 3 days back. Well, i've changed the rims, 18' Japan tyres and also the Eibach pro kit. However, im having this issue where my steering vibrates at speed 80km/h and above. Sure enough that the ride is now stiffer and the steering is quite sensitive to uneven road condition. Anybody facing this issue? How do u guys go about it anyway?

Bro it happen 2me b4 try check your alignment and front absorber. The problem solve after change my absorber and alignment. Hope it was the same solution 2u.

Bo_Greene;642600 said:

may b is just balancing....if normal tyre balancer cant fullfill it thn do on wheel balancing....on wheel balancing is much more accurate...and better

Bo_Greene;642600 said:

A simple diagnose: Do u feel any vibrate before 18"? If no, then the rims/tyres are the culprit.

Hi all.. Im using 19' ACS type 3 rim with no problem..using 235/35/19 rubber for all rim..mine offset +43. Mine coupe body

Top Bottom