E39 m5

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form

dat27

Club Guest
Hi beemers,Is it possible to make my e39 525i sound like the M5 does?Cheers:eek:

dat27;705936 said:
Hi beemers,

Is it possible to make my e39 525i sound like the M5 does?

Cheers:eek:

Possible...get a recording of the m5 sound, then install a powerful amplifier and speaker/woofer system and switch-on the sound system as and when you want to have an m5 sound.

herbert;706575 said:
Possible...get a recording of the m5 sound, then install a powerful amplifier and speaker/woofer system and switch-on the sound system as and when you want to have an m5 sound.

:21::41::shakehands:

there is actually such a gadget for sale ....ur car can sound like a scooter to a lamborghini ...the speakers are installed beneath the car ...so as u accelerate the sound will be as what vehicle u selected...

XXX;712107 said:
there is actually such a gadget for sale ....ur car can sound like a scooter to a lamborghini ...the speakers are installed beneath the car ...so as u accelerate the sound will be as what vehicle u selected...

Ahhh I like the scooter sound. Must put on my cuntchill la so people will not cucuk my ass

initialM;712116 said:
What's the purpose? To get the sound but not the performance?

A waste of fuel to generate the sound and a disturbance to the neighbourhood.

This one more advance.

[video=youtube;m40ZAfJb4f8]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m40ZAfJb4f8&feature=youtu.be[/video]

The can arr?

Not need gb la, my bin has a lot, various design, can choose between coke, 100Plus or soya bean.

bmw7833;712348 said:
The can arr?

Not need gb la, my bin has a lot, various design, can choose between coke, 100Plus or soya bean.

GB the one posted by XXX. Not the can type lah....unless you want to hide inside my dashboard to blow the can whenever I want the M5 sound.

initialM;712116 said:
What's the purpose? To get the sound but not the performance?

haiyaa...u want ppl to see u la. if u go so fast, how will ppl see u laa? u must go slow, but sound like u're going fast. so sound like M5, but go like cunny-chill.

dat27;705936 said:
Hi beemers,

Is it possible to make my e39 525i sound like the M5 does?

Cheers:eek:

Maybe BMW can sell you their fake M5 engine sound generator they are using for their latest M5. For the interior only ya

no.freaking.way.possible.

The pulsing of the V8 is what generates that special rumble. Just like how a V10, I6, V6 etc all sound different.

Top Bottom