e39 Gathering

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form
XXX;458906 said:
...PapaRich (3 Two Square, Sect 19, Opposite Toyota)...after 9.30pm ...be there or be Square! the 5 silis unkers meet here most Fridays.. the ultimate 5 also lurks here..

5 silis owner = unker:eek:
ultimate 5 owner, 22 yrs old only = unker:eek:
:rolleyes:that's y some ppl never buy 5 silis
:listen:however 3 silis stick-on 518 badge (can come to 5 silis meet, no need 2 b guest-of-honour or papparich resident)= leng chai even though already 65yrs old. Ok or not? xxx:wink:

XXX;459257 said:
...can, why not...but the odd one belanjaloh..:top:

Belanja him pisang la! :thefinger: knn! sit next table la.. cannot ah? U blow ah? :D :D

astroboy;459297 said:
Belanja him pisang la! :thefinger: knn! sit next table la.. cannot ah? U blow ah? :D :D

Belanja pisang with joy juice.

udm68;459293 said:
5 silis owner = unker:eek:
ultimate 5 owner, 22 yrs old only = unker:eek:
:rolleyes:that's y some ppl never buy 5 silis
:listen:however 3 silis stick-on 518 badge (can come to 5 silis meet, no need 2 b guest-of-honour or papparich resident)= leng chai even though already 65yrs old. Ok or not? xxx:wink:

...aiyo as long as you think you are unker...cumlah..no need put 518 badge..:top:

astroboy;459297 said:

kanasai u...u want to blow me ah? cum lah this friday..I wash clean clean first..:wink:

..tonite some of us unkers going for a play first so will be abit late...probably abt 10.30..

bmw7833;459410 said:
So ai meet mai meet?

Well, if most cannot make it tonite, perhaps we should organize a separate outing to try to suit most if not all schedules. I personally prefers morning/afternoon and as like zank mentioned, we can have photoshoot as well.

And of course instead of just talking, allow me to proposed date/venue

11 October 09 (Sunday) 10am @ Restoran Kayu, Dataran Prima (Ample parking)

Let me start the roll call;

1. Champion

...Fridays are normal TT nites...as such we meet every Friday ...if want to do event or drives we normally discuss during TT's.
whether u all come or not is up to you we are just letting you guys know that we actually meet on this days at this place and welcome you guys to join us...

FYI, check this thread out to see what the unkers have done...

http://www.bmwclubmalaysia.com/forums/showthread.php?t=13810

Topic of conversation would normally be sharing of spa experience, which bar has new pinoys, which member has new girl friends and other boring stuffs.. :eek:

Top Bottom