e39 Gathering

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form

champion

Club Guest
Dear 39ers,I was wondering would it be a good time to call for a gathering ? I believe we have quite a number of new e39 owners (including me) and would like to meet up to chit chat and gain more knowledge from the seniors.Thoughts guys ?:106:

come for TT first friday of the month at Borneo Rainforest in Sunway most of the members will be there. There won't only be seniors there there will also be GURUs and people who eat,sleep,shit,drink BMWs where BMWs are second to God in their lives........and not forgeting The RACUN KINGs......................there may be some who wish they could go for plastic surgery to even look like a BMW.......................heheheheehehe

Count me in (though I have yet to get my E39) as I want to learn more from our Gurus. I am from Putra Heights, Subang Jaya.

bimmer73;458839 said:
come for TT first friday of the month at Borneo Rainforest in Sunway most of the members will be there. There won't only be seniors there there will also be GURUs and people who eat,sleep,shit,drink BMWs where BMWs are second to God in their lives........and not forgeting The RACUN KINGs......................there may be some who wish they could go for plastic surgery to even look like a BMW.......................heheheheehehe

Sounds great, what time does the TT starts ?
And by the way, where is Borneo Rainforest ah ? Any major landmarks ? :dontknow:

If we can do the E39 gathering during the day or preferrably Saturday evening, that will be great.
So we can have a better look at all the cars and also allow good photo shot.
TT mostly at night, and Borneo Rainforest is quite dark as well....
Location can be anyway in Klang Valley....

zank;458884 said:
If we can do the E39 gathering during the day or preferrably Saturday evening, that will be great.
So we can have a better look at all the cars and also allow good photo shot.
TT mostly at night, and Borneo Rainforest is quite dark as well....
Location can be anyway in Klang Valley....

I'm agree...let me know date, time and place...

...PapaRich (3 Two Square, Sect 19, Opposite Toyota)...after 9.30pm ...be there or be Square! the 5 silis unkers meet here most Fridays.. the ultimate 5 also lurks here..

XXX;458906 said:
...PapaRich (3 Two Square, Sect 19, Opposite Toyota)...after 9.30pm ...be there or be Square! the 5 silis unkers meet here most Fridays.. the ultimate 5 also lurks here..

MamaRich got arr?? Wei u the only 5 silis unker mah. I'm 5 silis leng chai:love:

Maybe can go to country side like below. Volvo, Audi oso wanna follow :rolleyes:

[video=youtube;CWk1tttv1Nw]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CWk1tttv1Nw[/video]

initialM;458946 said:
MamaRich got arr?? Wei u the only 5 silis unker mah. I'm 5 silis leng chai:love:

sure or not lengchai..I thought u r the 5 silis Gay loh...worse Gay Unker..kakakakaka

XXX;459005 said:

OK lets JUST DO IT rather than just talk here...

Location : Papa Rich @ 32 Square, Section 19 - Opposite Toyota
Date : 2nd October 2009 (Friday)
Time : 9.30pm to late

1. XXX
2. t2ribena

Location : Papa Rich @ 32 Square, Section 19 - Opposite Toyota
Time : 9.30pm to late

1. XXX
2. t2ribena
3. bmw7833 (if free)

Top Bottom