e39 current market price.

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form

momojojo

Club Guest
hey guys,i am new here, and will be owning a e39 soon. have been shopping around for one for a while now and finally found one that meets my requirements.the car in question is a auto bavarian cbu 528 manufactured in 1996.had it check out by a reputable mechanic and found the car to be in good overall condition except for some wear and tear items like the absorbers, bushes and ball joints that requires some attention. Estimated repair cost to be around +/- 3.5k for all suspension components. besides the parts mention above, the exterior of the car looks good but since its on standard bumpers i will have to change them to m5 items after taking delivery of it. interior looks fine but air-conditioner blower seems to be on the weak side, could be just a resistor or worst will be the motors. under the hood, the engine purrs like a 2.8 should be but the gearbox seems to be a bit lagging, but my mech said some fresh fluids and filter should revive it. anyway, all items are still in acceptable condition and should be still drivable for at least another few months. so its non urgent. i did made an initial offer to the owner for 62k and he has agreed to that price. but after the check by my mech today, i was thinking of retracting that offer and lowered it to about 60k. so is the price of around 60k -62k ok for this car.

leforte, why kenapa tak percaya ke? tats the fair price bro......so when can i listen to the vroom vroom of yr ekjos?

thanks to everyone who have pm me on the above topic.

i have just received my AB assembled 2001 530i with the special sport package yesterday. a new addition to my current stable of a 1997 e36 328 (in the workshop now after being rear ended), 1991 e30 318 and my wife's MINI one (cheap interior, no power, told her to get at least a cooper BUT no....sigh)

good condition, full AB service history and 35k mileage!!!!! apparently its formerly driven by some datin and she only drives it to the ss2 market.

do informed me on any upcoming events or leisure drive to so cool highland area... darn hot these day.

CHEERS

leforte, i'm still interested in your REMUS but not sure when;s my car coming out ot ever coming out from the workshop.... sigh.. but will keep you in check.

congrats on your new ride and addition to your collection.

didnt i told you its was great find!!! anyway, that 18 m5 rims looks kinda puny for you, maybe you want to consider the 19" ACS type III we saw the other day.... hehe but reserve the 18" m5s for me lah;)

now i have to find a way to catch up with you with my 528.

momojojo;200438 said:
hey guys,

i am new here, and will be owning a e39 soon. have been shopping around for one for a while now and finally found one that meets my requirements.

the car in question is a auto bavarian cbu 528 manufactured in 1996.

had it check out by a reputable mechanic and found the car to be in good overall condition except for some wear and tear items like the absorbers, bushes and ball joints that requires some attention. Estimated repair cost to be around +/- 3.5k for all suspension components. besides the parts mention above, the exterior of the car looks good but since its on standard bumpers i will have to change them to m5 items after taking delivery of it. interior looks fine but air-conditioner blower seems to be on the weak side, could be just a resistor or worst will be the motors. under the hood, the engine purrs like a 2.8 should be but the gearbox seems to be a bit lagging, but my mech said some fresh fluids and filter should revive it. anyway, all items are still in acceptable condition and should be still drivable for at least another few months. so its non urgent.

i did made an initial offer to the owner for 62k and he has agreed to that price. but after the check by my mech today, i was thinking of retracting that offer and lowered it to about 60k.

so is the price of around 60k -62k ok for this car.

fuyoo very good price mate! anymore goody like this i m really interested to get one,feel free to pm me. Thanks.

apalgi sudut wat bestnye hurmmmmmmmm buy one lah.....c u tonite ya

momojojo;203845 said:
thanks to everyone who have pm me on the above topic.

i have just received my AB assembled 2001 530i with the special sport package yesterday. a new addition to my current stable of a 1997 e36 328 (in the workshop now after being rear ended), 1991 e30 318 and my wife's MINI one (cheap interior, no power, told her to get at least a cooper BUT no....sigh)

good condition, full AB service history and 35k mileage!!!!! apparently its formerly driven by some datin and she only drives it to the ss2 market.

do informed me on any upcoming events or leisure drive to so cool highland area... darn hot these day.

CHEERS

leforte, i'm still interested in your REMUS but not sure when;s my car coming out ot ever coming out from the workshop.... sigh.. but will keep you in check.

I'm so damn jealous. If I have this I will put a pair of 275/35 R18 to the rear.

Hi there, just about to have one E39 528, 2001, heard it is Double Vanos with complete CBU and M Sport Package, but suprise me that the AC Centre Console is different from the other 528 I have seen, most of the 528 comes with Digital Climate control console with many buttons for various purposes and digital display, but this one with Analog three Knobs to turn around to control, does not looks so high tech? Maybe I can have you all BMW expert to advise me, is this normal that comes with Analog AC control? Also, what is the reasonable price for this 2001, 528 with Full M Sport package? Thanks for your help. From: Just learning to know BMW...

zank;250077 said:
Hi there, just about to have one E39 528, 2001, heard it is Double Vanos with complete CBU and M Sport Package, but suprise me that the AC Centre Console is different from the other 528 I have seen, most of the 528 comes with Digital Climate control console with many buttons for various purposes and digital display, but this one with Analog three Knobs to turn around to control, does not looks so high tech? Maybe I can have you all BMW expert to advise me, is this normal that comes with Analog AC control? Also, what is the reasonable price for this 2001, 528 with Full M Sport package? Thanks for your help. From: Just learning to know BMW...

I don't think there is 528i year 2001, If I am not mistaken last production is either 99or early 2000. Maybe it is registered 2001 to sell at better price.

Some CBU model/grey import comes with Analog three knobs, but this usually during the early years i.e 96/97 model. ... Best is to check the VIN.

YAzid

JYazid;250087 said:
I don't think there is 528i year 2001, If I am not mistaken last production is either 99or early 2000. Maybe it is registered 2001 to sell at better price.

Some CBU model/grey import comes with Analog three knobs, but this usually during the early years i.e 96/97 model. ... Best is to check the VIN.

YAzid

Wouldn't be surprised if it is one of those 96/97 with hanky panky paperwork to show 2001 and mileage reset to a low figure. Better check the VIN.

Top Bottom