E39 523 wont start..any idea guys?

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form

riezam

Club Guest
hi guys,Last time ive posted my car issue here n many suggested me to change ccv ventilation system, so ive odered all the spare parts needed n planning to diy. so on the day im going to change the ccv..the car was like start for bout 1-2 seconds n off again..it goes for 2-3 times..so iv decide to change the ccv straightaway...n today after ive change n fix back everything..the car wont start even for a second...sounded like there is no fuel going into the engine...so any idea guy? tq for the help

bro the ccv is purely pneumatic related.there are no eletrical connection involved.

if you have problems starting even before you started with the ccv change then you have to start from there.best to plug in the diagnostic reader to find out the cause.

what were the symptoms before when you had trouble with yr cr?

If not able to start the engine due to the EWS or key then u have to come to find me. If not because of this issue u can find me for scan ur car.

moots;824839 said:
bro the ccv is purely pneumatic related.there are no eletrical connection involved.

if you have problems starting even before you started with the ccv change then you have to start from there.best to plug in the diagnostic reader to find out the cause.

what were the symptoms before when you had trouble with yr cr?

Tq moots, before this my car vibrate badly during idle n feel vy heavy during take off. Lasti time when I plug in diagnostic reader it written air leak. So when I change the valve I found one of the hose broken oredy.

tweiboon;824883 said:
If not able to start the engine due to the EWS or key then u have to come to find me. If not because of this issue u can find me for scan ur car.
May I noe what is ews? Bro my 1st n 2nd key r missing n im using the 3rd key rite. If I wan to make a new key how much issit?

Can you check the battery voltage, it might be low, just in case. Can check on cluster if you have the high cluster (alphanumerical panel below speed and rpm gauge)

haywire;824965 said:
Can you check the battery voltage, it might be low, just in case. Can check on cluster if you have the high cluster (alphanumerical panel below speed and rpm gauge)
Thanxs bro. Will check the battery.

Top Bottom