E38 Sighting - What are the odds?

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form

andrewk

Club Guest
On the way home as I pulled out of the car park, I saw not one, but TWO E38 with ACS bodykit and quad pipes. One is red with "N" plates on ACS type 3 rims (with ACS badge on the trunk) and the other is copperish with 7281 plates..... both at the same location. What are the odds la??Any one know the owners? Both are really nice cars.... :rock:

I've seen the E38 with 7281 plate around in KL a few times. In fact I bumped into him twice in a day once. Very nice and tastefully done car.

andrewk;535222 said:
On the way home as I pulled out of the car park, I saw not one, but TWO E38 with ACS bodykit and quad pipes. One is red with "N" plates on ACS type 3 rims (with ACS badge on the trunk) and the other is copperish with 7281 plates..... both at the same location. What are the odds la??

Any one know the owners? Both are really nice cars.... :rock:

Bro, lucky you!! Didn't manage to squeeze a pic or two huh? Haha. Would probably understand the circumstances you're in; no time to whip out ur phone to snap such an amazing sight! :D

Bro, you're a lucky man. Should go buy 4D today.

Next to my office, is the Antah Group building and they are all Negri royalty. They have 3 E38's, all green colour with gold number plate and all are no 1 and 4. I see them almost everyday and they look awesome.......i'll take pictures at the next opportunity. There are also about 4, F02 bearing similar numbers........hmmmm

andrewk;535434 said:
Its got a deep dish black bbs style multispoke rims.... Maxu's?

If I recall correctly, Max and Vince have same type of rims, BMW style 92 turbine rims I recall.....

Bro, the rims are Style 32 lah. And that's not Maxu car. Although the number is 7281 I think the Alphabet prefix is not the same. His E38 is Black.

ssmann;535438 said:
If I recall correctly, Max and Vince have same type of rims, BMW style 92 turbine rims I recall.....

I've seen several E38 with 7281 plate... so quite misleading info... sorry. But this car quite unique due to the quad pipe and acs bodykit. Will see if the car is there again today n take a pic, since I saw it 2 days in a row at the same spot.

Click here to help the kids...http://www.bmwclubmalaysia.com/forums/showthread.php?t=35244

noname.jpg

Top Bottom