E38 Newbie fom Jakarta

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form

hputratama

Club Guest
Hi All,I am currently using e38 735iL 1997. I am new to this forum and need your advise and assistance in finding some interior parts for my e38.I am looking to change front seats using electric sport seats, and if anybody has infos regarding someone selling..I'll be happy! thanks all...Here are some of my e38 pics:
e38.jpg
e381.jpg
e382.jpg
Thanks!

Welcome to the forum pak hputratama.........post some photos of yr ride if u dont mind...

hputratama;786888 said:
Hi All,

I am currently using e38 735iL 1997. I am new to this forum and need your advise and assistance in finding some interior parts for my e38.
I am looking to change front seats using electric sport seats, and if anybody has infos regarding someone selling..I'll be happy! thanks all...

Welcome to our forum Pak. Aku sering bolak balik Jakarta. Maybe can catch up with you one day there :)

Welcome to the forum bro .. :top: ... I am sure will will find what you are looking for here ... /:4: ..

Thank you for your warm welcome....if you happen to be in Jakarta, please do let me know. I can be contacted at +6221 99 89 90 080

Welcome pak hputratama. Handsome looking ride you have there. On 20s?

hputratama;787288 said:
Thank you for your warm welcome....if you happen to be in Jakarta, please do let me know. I can be contacted at +6221 99 89 90 080

Siap Pak. Nice ride you have there.

welcome Pak

Baru satu kali ke Jakarta.Selalu sesak jalannya.Kalau mahu laju2 boleh hakan ke Bandung.Nice udm

Top Bottom