E38 Msport for sale

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form
The de-registered car that i got the interior is 728i, and i can see that for the interior wise it is better, with the comfort seats, all chrome lining for the interior, ///M steering. so it may be the sports version i guess. and i noticed that the lining at the window frame has been taken out. maybe it's the de-chrome type, not the chome type. and the bonnet also not there. pening lor with the specs...haha

Looks like Mr John's E38 is none other than a E38. So my search for an ori Msport 740 V8 continues. E34 sale withdrawn with immediate effect. God bless Mudah.com and the crap people are allowed to put in it :top:

There is a true M-Sport for E38. Two difference you can notice for the Msport.

1) taller rear diff
2) high tall speed torque converter

But not too sure if it's applicable for 728i as in ETK, can't find the Sports package. If we check on the gearbox for the 728i, there is only 1 option. Maybe, there are no sports version of 728i.

However, all E38 do have options for Highline or Individual (yes, Individual already exist back then).

kevster30;549708 said:
Scroll thru and the details on the sports pack is at the lower part of the page: http://www.meeknet.co.uk/E38/bmw_e38_buying_guide.htm

Thanks Kev. By now we have already established that an authentic E38 Msport only comes in a 740 and all others r retrofit or sport enhanced, individual etc etc. This is per my initial suspicion. Thanks bro!

Like this means, when I decide to sell my E38, I can state it is an Individual Msport, Bhangra style!!! Sure fetch premium one!!!

LMAO.. this is a typical dumb ass got conned or trying to pull someones leg.. Msport 728i... oh come on!! gimme a break.

And M Sport comes with Contour Seats not Comfort Seats. The Countour Seats can be known as Sports Comfort Seats.

elwine30;549873 said:
And M Sport comes with Contour Seats not Comfort Seats. The Countour Seats can be known as Sports Comfort Seats.

Yup, second that. One more thing is M Sport E38 will come with a bigger front ARB, 23mm compare to 20mm for the normal one. So if any of you want to be really sure can just check the diameter of the ARB. It's not easily found thus making retrofit to a normal model quite difficult.

Even in UK there are many2 owner claim that theirs are m sport be it 728/735/740/750 model just to raise the asking price. So be carefull guys.

haywire;549544 said:
I kinda agree with you on that. Furthermore on the red 728 on ebay doesnt have sport bumpers. It might be just 'sport pack' rather than full M-Sport incarnation.

IMHO there is no such as m sport bumpers on e38. All m sport and normal E38 model were fitted the same 'normal' bumpers. Please do not confuse with the alpina fitted front bumper.

Top Bottom