e38 amplifier question

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form

clipguy

Club Guest
hi guys, im driving a 1996 e38 long wheel base versionit came with an old 4:3 ratio tv, i have been looking around in the boot for the amplifier unitbut all i see is the tv control unit and cd changer. do u guys know if they came without amplifiers? or is it located at another place in the car. i am asking this because i am inteding to buy an aftermarket unit. but am unable to locate the cable pin type. thanks guys

Bro, thought ur car is on mudah.my? Hehe

Anyway, amplifier will come together with DSP system. Urs might not have,same like our fren, Mr Rajan. Or else u can find it already together withe tv module and cd changer. I think to plug and play with the aftermarket double din will be impossible as ur socket behind are different and ur wires are very minimal....if I'm not mistaken lah.

Have to get a good wireman to rojak this...

Thanks for the reply. BTW know any good wireman ? :p since yours also already changed...

Do take note that mine is the normal radio without DSP. Anyway, i've upgraded mine to normal single player head unit, and this guy has done his job well. Call Kelvin at 012 6644 434. His shop at Section 9 Shah Alam, a recommended shop by Alpine Malaysia distributor.

clipguy.. there is a amplifier somewhere.. does your system have a DSP? if it has.. then dun bother breaking ur head.... stick with it.. i dun mind showing u what i did...

regards

Alan

Top Bottom