E38 - 728i owned since July 2009

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form

ramscott

Banned
Hi Peeps,

Just following this forums etiquette...

I picked up this I think Marron E38 728i, back in Mid 2009, spent about RM 25k to date...still requires a Paint Job, Leather Uphosltry and New 18" Rims & Tyres to match.

Did all the major upgrading over the last 4 years, Changes to a brand new set of Michellin tyres in late 2010.

Been reading this forum since 2010, and joined in 2011, but have not had any time since then...finally found spare time....hence this introduction post....pics shall be posted soon.

Cheers....btw, when is the next TT session.?

Welcome to the forum ramscott. Hope she serves you well.

Where are you located? We'll be having our weekly TT at MMZ Bukit Jelutong, Shah Alam tomorrow Friday 10pm onwards if you are somewhere nearby. We have an enthusiast who drives all the way from Raub for TT....if you can call Raub 'nearby' la....hehehe.....

Do look out for meet-ups under the Member's Meet Up thread..... We have TTs in Ampang, Gombak, Manjung, East Coast, South etc......

Hi Gedong,

I'm in Bangsar. Shah Alam is a distance, but not familiar with Bukit Jelutong area though...

Btw, Raub is my Granparents hometown....damn...that is far to Bukit Jelutong anyway...

Will check out the meetup threads...btw, is this TT a weekly love affair..lol?

Yup....the TT is a weekly love affair hehehe...... talking abt cars and only cars....with the occasional side news..... well from Bangsar you can cruise on NKVE from Tol Duta to Shah Alam exit. its a short dash fm there.... we normally wld b there till say 3-4am in the morning.... so do drop by.....

The Raub otai just loves driving.......as most of us are....

Top Bottom