E36 325 Check Control problem

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form

AmuR

Club Guest
hi guys, i need advise here, i cannot read the my check control message because the text there totally cannot be read, maybe the a few bulb or led not fully light up or got faulty so any message from the console only half display.If my console need to be replace, can u recommend where shop to buy, cost and mechanic to replace the thing.Thanks for any help

AmuR said:
hi guys,

i need advise here, i cannot read the my check control message because the text there totally cannot be read, maybe the a few bulb or led not fully light up or got faulty so any message from the console only half display.

If my console need to be replace, can u recommend where shop to buy, cost and mechanic to replace the thing.

Thanks for any help

take a torch light and see are there any writing when u press check button. if there is..then its just bulb...bulb so cheap only...about rm6-8 something like that.

i have a check control for sale.....

let me know if you need it

there are 4 bulbs illuminating the check control. if all 4 bulbs are working, then you have dead pixels which aren't repairable, as far as i know...

i juz realize after i off my car . i still can hear sound like fan from my check control. izzit problem or normal sound? i off my car and my check control not off , when i press check button , i can see a message display :( anyone here got any idea what i'm getting into? :(

I think is quit commend to have the fan sound,,I have notice that in my check control too.. After I shut down the Engine can hear the sound from the rear of the check control for few minutes ( like Sound of the small exaust fan in PC's).

Since we are on the topic of check control, I just saw a year 94 E36 325. The multi information display shows Germans instead of English. I have checked the reg car and it shows the engine has been swapped. And of course the display itself is not in good condition. My question is, can the MID language be change, say to English in my case. Thanks!

Top Bottom