E34 Single Muffler Dual Tips

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form

morpheus5039

Club Guest
I don't really get your question but I think you mean something like installing a new muffler with dual outlets like this:
E46%20Seamless%20Muffler.jpg

Or getting a tip like this to attach to the muffler you already have:
62_1625.jpg

For real effect on sound etc probably need to change the muffler, depends what you want really. Most exhaust shop in our bolehland can do this easily.

Thx vinode!

yaya, wat i want is the second pic, but i afraid normal exhaust shop will mod it to like japanese look(you know those baaazoka OO). Any tailpipe which is specially for E34 520i 12V? Brand or something? I wanna keep it clean and remain continental-look

Any recommanded exhaust shop in KL?

There should be a shop in Sunway call JFA Exhaust or something like that. U will see it on the left after u pass Kakimotor which should be on ur left hand side and before that N1racing on the right. Heard he is really good but a lil steep on the gold.

Lol...i am the worse with address...it is beside Sunway college if u know where that is. From the LDP u head towards the college, turn the right after the turning to the entrance of the college and go all the way down. On that road its self u should see the shops i mention in the earlier post.

bro...these type of twin tips are easily available now...if you look at Motor Trader...there's plenty

u can also go to the cheaper alternatives like Wai Heng....the tips will be RM100 or less....the bigger ones maybe RM150....

Top Bottom