E34 M50 engine for sale

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form

ycchoong

Club Guest
Hi the E34ers, Engine parts for sale: E34 M50 520i 24V Vanos, 95 model: Engine block, cylinder head.Brake assembly (front) ventilated (disc and caliper) Pair.Door lock set with key including boot lock.Dash board.Original 15-in rims, 4 pcs plus 2 Michelin tyres (90%).Wire harness, etc...My contact number: 012-6893288. Mobile Not available till 19th Feb 10.Or email me at : ycchoong04@yahoo.comYC Choong

E34 parts for sale

bump bump.... sorry pals, I'm working in the South China Sea now and my mobile is out of bound, please email me if you have any interest on my parts.
Whole set of wiring harness also for sale....

Hi bro Khong,

As per my telephone con with you, sorry pal for my mobile is out of reach.
Pls read my email reply to you.
thanks.

yc

Wiring Harness - How Much ?

Hi Choong,

How much for the wiring harness ? You can PM me

Cheers
dom

Sorry Dom, I got back from offshore work and so busy and no time get on to the forum, only now I fixed my car alarm and have some breathing pace....
If you still interested, I can let you have it for RM300, cheap....cheap...don't want to keep it.
I'll be in KL until 18th Aug, then out of reach again.
Pls call me : 012-6893288.

Thanks.
yc

Hi tkk and Cressidom,

Sorry for my late replying, being busy and now still at offshore, hand phone out of reach, can get me via 03-8318 2103, call for yc choong via radio operator.
I'll be back to KL on 1st Sept, pls call me: 012-6893288.

Panel meter and wire harness are still available, also the dash board .....and the stardard rims..
bump...bump...

E34 M50 engine & parts for sale

Cressidom;438570 said:
Hi Choong,

How much for the wiring harness ? You can PM me

Cheers
dom

Hi Dom,

Pls give me your mobile, I contact you when I get back to town.
If you still interested, let you have it together with the box....
Or call me after 1st Sept. 09.

Pls call me tomorrow, I'll give you a best price. my mobile: 012-6893288.
LED display faulty.

Bro, where is your location actually? I'm interested on your standard rims plus the tyres... How much the best that you can give?

Hi,
My location is KL, at Old Klang Road.

I have 4 standard rims and only 2 with good 80% threads, all for RM500 only....value for money...
quick. Will be outstation next week.

Call me pls: 012-6893288

yc

yc

Have your tyres/rims been sold? I would be very interested to get them of you. Please PM me if you have those and I'll give you a call immediately. Thanks

E34 parts for sale

Sorry guy, late for the reply cos not up on forum for some time now.

My standard rims are still available, interested please call me on my mobile: 012-6893288.

yc choong

Top Bottom