E34 hubcentric metal rings

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form

stlee29

Club Guest
G'Day Guys,Intending to fix E39 wheels for my 1995 E34 520i.Does anyone know where I can find those 74 mm hubcentric wheel ring?Living in Penang.Thanks in advance.

....go to shop selling sport rims....they normally have it..

ive done it to my e34. the shop is in berapit. they will take the measurement and 2 days later they will fix the ring. it is custom made. not ready made. hope this will help.

i was experienced the matter...where the ready made is not all exact fit the hub/rims but its depends of the tyes of your rims

Im running hamman's for E39 on my E34 and bought the rings of the shelf they even came in anodized red and gold...so Im sure that if you go to a reputable rim/tyre shop you can find them...at speeds sabove 200 also I dont have a problem..

Hi guy, i have one set of used E34/525 Eibach Coil Spring pending to sale at MYR500/=
still in good condition only used 1 year may contact me 012-4614938.

Hi Guys,

Firstly, Thanks for all the good feedback.
Got the metal rings (15 RM each with postage to Penang) from Autofuture (Mr. Allan Tan 0122977171).
Took a drive and so far all good with no bad vibes.

Best Regards.

oh my god..so cheap..
previously buy this rm160 from tyre shop...in shah alam(no choice because repair my rim there).
rm100 from tyre shop in kelang
rm80 special order from eng workshop:eek:

if still got vibration after put that ring..go for on wheel balancing....

best one..use rim that fit e34 without ring...very good handling:wink:

stlee29;407759 said:
Hi Guys,

Firstly, Thanks for all the good feedback.
Got the metal rings (15 RM each with postage to Penang) from Autofuture (Mr. Allan Tan 0122977171).
Took a drive and so far all good with no bad vibes.

Best Regards.

Top Bottom