E34 AC 5 spoke 17" sport rim - Market prices???

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form

tkk

Club Guest
Dear Sifu,anyone know how much will E34 AC 5 spoke 17"x8.5" with 235size tyres sport rim market price? my friend want to sell his to me for my future E34 for RM2500 and he will be upgarding to 18" BBS.

tkk,

Are those original or replica rims?

Most people strongly recomend to use original rims...,

For used original rims, it will cost around RM2500-3500, may or may not include tires.

I think it cost around RM1800 for brand NEW replica rims.

Hi Wan,

is AC original from Gem. maybe i should confirm again with my friend.

Go to ACS web site to check for details...

And do search on these forums-sell/buy section, you can roughly know market prices for those used branded rims, some nice used ori BBS can even go up to RM5k.

Actually hard to say about "market price"..., is all depend on you, if you like it, if you happen to meet it by oppurtunity or by luck, and if you can afford fot the asking price, just buy it.

Pricing is very subjective, only make sure it is ORIGINAL item and in GOOD conditions.

if its original AC RM2k a good buy.... AC type II or III???

it all come back to the same question.... double check is it Ori or replicas... if it written made in germany than is Ori... also the condition any cracks dents or had it been refurbished... cracks rims always not a good buy cause sooner or later it will cracks again due to weight of vehicle.... if it replicas is too expensive....

Top Bottom