E32

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form

Merrick7

Club Guest
hello guys and gals, newbie here, just wanted to post some pics of my dad's 7 Series. comments, criticisms, opinions are most welcome.:)
DSCN0001.jpg
DSCN0006.jpg
DSCN0004.jpg
DSCN0014.jpg
DSCN0010.jpg

sorry bro, juz got ur pm....firstly warm welcome to u ..and if i m not mistaken, ur first post should be at the member's introduction thread due to the strict regulation from bmwcommittee regarding newbies.

what i mean by tacky is that....the steering cheapens the still elegant 7er.... the 7er is all about luxury and finer things in life and the steering does only the contrary. Anyway bro, not here to judge but...to each his own.

one man's meat is another's poison.

so peace dude.. :D

Nice condition E32, but consider getting rid of the steering, cd player (chng to black) and alloy rims (get ori E32/E34 rims).

Otherwise looks nice.

Nice looking E32. Just need to put back the ori steering or get some M series type. If you really like wooden steering and can't live without it, then go get the ones found on Mercs etc, 1/2 wood 1/2 leather type. This will really make it look expensive, elegant and luxurious.
If can't find it, PM me to have one done but wont be cheap ... but worth every cent.

More pics on the interior would do good mate!

nice car. buuttt EKKK that wooden steering wheel!! get rid of it dude!! :)
just MHO

No wonder that car looks so familiar....lol i rode in it before. very well maintained. love that car.

Top Bottom