e32 convert e38

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form

faizbizandry

Club Guest
hi all, as per title, i would like to ask u guys expert opinion on this, perhaps advice me which part can i change for my e32..dont get me wrong here, am not trying to fully convert my e32 to e38, well, i have a faulty e38 body complete but i cant register it due to some issue..now i dont want to parted out the parts and sell it of, instead i would like to transfer some of them to my e32 especially the interior..am refering to dashboard, seats, door cards.. is this possible??

I've met a guy from Kelantan who claims he had fitted his 38 front seats in his 32. Mods needed. The rest, I doubt anything would fit. Do you have the rear blinds for the 38?

faizbizandry;634208 said:
hi all, as per title, i would like to ask u guys expert opinion on this, perhaps advice me which part can i change for my e32..dont get me wrong here, am not trying to fully convert my e32 to e38, well, i have a faulty e38 body complete but i cant register it due to some issue..
now i dont want to parted out the parts and sell it of, instead i would like to transfer some of them to my e32 especially the interior..am refering to dashboard, seats, door cards.. is this possible??

ambik je plate number E32 tampal kat E38 beressssssssss......

badrul : yup ade..complete seketul kereta E38....seat n door cards, i da tanye, boleh fit, dashboard, unfortunate, no :(..btw, i saw ur car, seat u re-wrap kt mane ya?and where did you managed to get the alpina embroidery yg kt seat tu??almost everyday i tgk kereta u..leleh abes la..
azharm : tu last choice..roadtax e32 mati end of august..so kene tng la...

Wow, can't wait to see the end results.

Bro, although you're unwilling to part with some parts, I think your best bet is to actually part with some parts that would fetch a decent price. I believe many would really love to get some parts from a donor E38 as spares.

faizbizandry;634283 said:
badrul : yup ade..complete seketul kereta E38....seat n door cards, i da tanye, boleh fit, dashboard, unfortunate, no :(..btw, i saw ur car, seat u re-wrap kt mane ya?and where did you managed to get the alpina embroidery yg kt seat tu??almost everyday i tgk kereta u..leleh abes la..
azharm : tu last choice..roadtax e32 mati end of august..so kene tng la...
Everyday tgk kat mana? heheh

badrul880;634212 said:
I've met a guy from Kelantan who claims he had fitted his 38 front seats in his 32. Mods needed. The rest, I doubt anything would fit. Do you have the rear blinds for the 38?

Kimexs !! sempat lagi tu

badrul880;634300 said:
Everyday tgk kat mana? heheh

Tak sudah sudah, hehehehehehe

eggie : there are few parts that would like to consider on removing and selling if of, perhaps i will post some of them, later.

badrul : forum la..where else..hehehe..nice ride u have..

kadir : lawa la kereta anda..tu tp ade saletape tu kt cermin kenapa??

btw, door cards and seats managed to install them, with some modification...but still look nice...i would like to see if the dashboard can be fitted or not, although some of the functions will not be available, but as long as it can fit in, shoud be good enaf..

Wow, must share end result la bro.

Can't imagine E38 interior parts fitting nicely in the E32. :)

Faiz, Kadir tu tampal koyok kat keta dia sbb demam hehe..

Can view your E38 tak? Mana la tau u nak tolak some parts to us esp the rear blinds hehe

eggie : yup i`ll post up some picts once the car is ready :D

badrul : ade kat area ampang..weekends ni bole datang..tp rear blind tu ade kawan nk..let me check wif him, if he cancel, i`ll let u know

faizbizandry;634850 said:
badrul : ade kat area ampang..weekends ni bole datang..tp rear blind tu ade kawan nk..let me check wif him, if he cancel, i`ll let u know
Hoping your friend tak jadi ambik hehe. :63::63::63: Lets see the car this Sat boleh? PM me your no. Thanks..

fuh, bole tengok bella secara langsung!!!!sabtu ni boleh, insyallah..sbb nk try pasang dashboard...

faizbizandry;634853 said:
fuh, bole tengok bella secara langsung!!!!sabtu ni boleh, insyallah..sbb nk try pasang dashboard...

Boleh saja.. Nanti aku bawak.. Join us for the 7 TT kat Mutiara every Friday nite.. Byk 38,32 kaki sana. Will call u Faiz.. Thks

badrul880;634854 said:
Boleh saja.. Nanti aku bawak.. Join us for the 7 TT kat Mutiara every Friday nite.. Byk 38,32 kaki sana. Will call u Faiz.. Thks

Mana ada banyak 32 gang... :p

faizbizandry;634842 said:
eggie : there are few parts that would like to consider on removing and selling if of, perhaps i will post some of them, later.

badrul : forum la..where else..hehehe..nice ride u have..

kadir : lawa la kereta anda..tu tp ade saletape tu kt cermin kenapa??

btw, door cards and seats managed to install them, with some modification...but still look nice...i would like to see if the dashboard can be fitted or not, although some of the functions will not be available, but as long as it can fit in, shoud be good enaf..

badrul880;634846 said:
Faiz, Kadir tu tampal koyok kat keta dia sbb demam hehe..

Can view your E38 tak? Mana la tau u nak tolak some parts to us esp the rear blinds hehe

Bro, betul kata bad... kereta aku demam hari tu.....
i change the windscreen rubber seals, that explains the plaster on the windscreen bro....

oh no wonder...i never knew that, guess i never experience changing the rubber seal before..its a tip for me..thanks ;)

hi bro..just read this. how did your little project go?

Any pictures to share?

Top Bottom