E30 year 91 selling price advice

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form

cntan

Club Guest
Hi all,I have a BMW 318i car year 1991 since 9 year ago, I am the 3rd hand buying this car and well maintenance and car condition is super good condition.Color : Red color (original is black)Enjin : 318i (E30)Year : 1991Condition : Never get accident condition and week end car.Tyre : 16" sport rim with 2 new front tyre since last week.Note: with Apline 10 CD changer with Amp & Pre-ampTarget : Rm28kPls. advice any possible to sell at Rm28k

I bought mine (E30 M40 1991) for RM27k last year with -
CD player (single disc), leather seats, 15" sport rims. The condition is quite ok but I re-paint the whole car again.
I think your price is reasonable as it comes with 16" n Alpine CD changer. Maybe a photo would help alot. Share with us.. lots of E30 sifus here can give their 2 sen..

Hi,

Thanks for advice, my photo are over the limit 80k so can't post it to web, will try to reduce the size and post it again.

Thanks.

Hi all,

I attach my car photo and pls. every sifu give a comment on pricing.

Thanks.

nice ride u got there....looks exellent

but then why selling.....if u dont mine me asking... :yes:

Hi chikadeez,

A few reason let me have a thinking to change the car:

- This car with me been 9year time, just for my dad to fetch my child at school.
- Worry if still keep this car next few year will no value.
- This is 2nd car for me, i have another toyota unser LGX.
- This car having a problem is difficult to start once engine is warm.
- Want to have a new small car for dad fetch child and wife can learn to drive.

That all.

Originally posted by cntan@Jun 6 2005, 11:29 AM
Hi chikadeez,

A few reason let me have a thinking to change the car:

- This car with me been 9year time, just for my dad to fetch my child at school.
- Worry if still keep this car next few year will no value.
- This is 2nd car for me, i have another toyota unser LGX.
- This car having a problem is difficult to start once engine is warm.
- Want to have a new small car for dad fetch child and wife can learn to drive.

That all.
cntan,

dont sell leh, why?....well for

1) i'm sure u fully paid for it already right?

2) difficult to start when warm, minor problem...lots of sifu's here can help u out.

3) can join the guys for tt...theeeeen u know why..... :D :D

regards

Hi chikadeez,

I work in oversea and normally driving for Unser because MPV more space for child, that is the problem cause me to change my previous cefiro 91' RE20 turbo twin cam 24valve car. (I still miss it sometime).

Even is minor problem, my dad can't be repair or understand and worry if breakdown one day on the road, he can't do anytime right ...since he is old already...

My plan is to selling in good price since my car is exellent condition and not too rushing for sell, even i just re-new the roadtax and insurrance on this coming 17/Jun and change 2 new tyre last 2 week time.

Still consider but if is good price, i will sell it.

Thanks.

1) i'm sure u fully paid for it already right?

Of course since last few year already not installment liao...

2) difficult to start when warm, minor problem...lots of sifu's here can help u out.

This problem been try few workshop and make a lot of change on related spare parts, the end still can't be solve the problem until now, u can see our problem on " E30 face difficult to start" forum side...

Thanks.

Ah, but maybe our brother here wants to sell it to someone who can sayang the E30 more than him. Personally, I think the price is OK if everything checks out, but so long as you do not want to breach your minimum selling price, you have to wait some time for the right buyer to come along.

BTW, I used to drive E36 328i which I loved very much but it took nearly 3 months to sell it to a private buyer. I spent a lot (like most of the brothers here too!) and felt I had to get something back. I had to see way too many people before that, and none of them put up any deposit or offered way too low.

Question is, is it going to be convenient for you to hold out for long enough to get your price?

Originally posted by cntan@Jun 5 2005, 10:01 PM
Hi all,

I attach my car photo and pls. every sifu give a comment on pricing.

Thanks.
Nice car.. if you have any interior or front view pic of your car it would be nice. I have a relative who is looking for E30.. Maybe can share with him..

Hi wkwoo69,

As i mention early I not selling urgently cause i know the price will be drop, I will sell to who's really like my car owner.......hahaha...

Hi all,

Actually i have more photo to share but all photo are over the 80kb limited and pls. send me your email address and i can send it to you.

Thanks.

Hi aRRrgghh,

I have interior photo but over 80kb limit, can send you by email if you really interest.

Engine never take before but is normal 318i engine only, new air-con compresser & coil & full set of plug wire change during last 3 month time.

Thanks.

Hi all,

Last week my car was send for top overhauld due to valve have a bit noise problem, I spend another Rm2k+ to make change with new cam shaft & all of the valve include all of the car mounting too.

The price will reducing to Rm26k nett instead of Rm28k.

I am sure you will like my car after see it.

Thanks.

Top Bottom