E30 Intrument cluster

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form

kacyp

Club Guest
Hi everyone, currently looking some information on e30 instrument cluster, maybe someone here can give me a more clearer picture. Can Anyone here can explain or point me where can I found what is the red line minimum mark for 320i, 325i and 318i?:top:

Bro

we need to understand what you exactly wana know 1st. Mind rephrase your toughts... so that we'll get a better picture of what you'r really asking for.

regards
mie

Sorry for the confusion. Ok i give another try here. Straight to the point.

I would like to know the exact instrument cluster for my engine. My car is a 325 i auto engine. From searching the internet i found out that each type of engine have their own RPM limit that showed on it tachometer(red line starting point) but I can't really find the full information.

I am asking because my engine is an upgrade and I also replaced my instrument meter once before the upgrade without knowing the origin of the instrument cluster itself.

So if anybody can lighten me up, then I can source out the right instrument meter for me.

Thanks

Mie power

miepower;316079 said:
Bro

we need to understand what you exactly wana know 1st. Mind rephrase your toughts... so that we'll get a better picture of what you'r really asking for.

regards
mie

Hi!
Heard u have air flow meter for sale. My car E-30 M40 engine.
Do let me know. thanks
Eddiezul

Top Bottom