e30 euro look

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form

alep97

hello all sifus..my name is alif.i read a magazine today and i noticed a e30 has been modified to a euro look.im just wondering what exactly euro look like,since im a newbies..:eek:

hi alif,

welcum...euro look? never heard of it... maybe u can share ur mag with us by scanning the pix....then more info can be revealed.

Euro look e30?

Blacked out chrome trims, darker colour paintjob, big rims and slammed and single wiperblade am i right? what else?

something like that.... maybe more..... its a bit about bling, and a bit like pimp my ride.... a.k.a eurotrash (a bit harsh but the purists here will agree.... I can almost see Kevster nodding :) )

Jipster not only am I nodding....here are some pics to illustrate what MRsamdol has explained........

14.jpg

36.jpg

1005394cn1-1.jpg

yup thats euro style.. it looks nice but i guess for purists a big no no. I wouldn't mind to have one though. Keep seeing euro style e30's in magazine and some of them are done quite tastefully but the ones with 19" rims those are bad.. makes the car look out of proportion cartoon like i guess thats the trend though fast and furious euro style.

what i understand is there is two version, one the euro look and the other is the US version.. the US never got the euro version cars, i.e. headlights,taillights engine and performance..fortuneately we manage to get it here, well almost..
hence the term 'euro look' or 'euro spec'

regards.

euro look is the general description used by american bmw enthusiasts to get their cars to European spec and this mostly in reference to the bumpers, since in the US, all bimmers up until late 80s came w metal bumper extension...butt ugly at least to me;)

so alep, you must've been reading about an american based E30

Top Bottom