e30 blues

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form

tequilashots

Club Guest
last time, so happens my parents lend a relative of mine an e30 for business purposes. the business prospered to multi-million revenues within less than a year. you would have interpreted that the car would have good feng sui, at least in some part of it. this particular relative went to buy a new bimmer, a very nice z4-m. very nice indeed. the relative that had good business went AWOL as soon the business prospered. on our side we couldn't care less but to wish best of luck. years on, one chinaman came to my place to report an abandoned e30 which happens to be the car loaned to this relative of mine. i was shocked and depressed, discovering this e30 to be abandoned in the workshop with outstanding bills. the worse thing is that it was left in the workshop for 2 years, surrounded with used tyres. my heart just sank looking to the car but on the bright side i finally got the car back. the chinaman who happens to be the tauke of the workshop tracked the car from jpj. i should be thankful to him in one way to another.they say blood is thicker than water, but in this case i don't know which one is thicker. i guess "habis madu, sepah dibuang" is more appropriate.

glad ur e30 found u back, sure mus be lonely for her sittin in the garage abandoned n surrounded with junks. cheers and good luck!

:eek:That E30 sure must have a good feng shui... better keep it or err.. can u lend it to me? a person u nvr know..

Top Bottom