Bmw 2002 - Blue -yr 1974

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form
ehhem.. allow me to butt in. :listen: my E46 is a 2002!!! ha ha! some people can be hilarious.. but i would appreciate more appropriate language when asking questions; especially when the sort that backfire.

Saw a Dark Blue BMW 2002 advertised in the Motortrader February 2009 edition this morning.

The same guy also advertise a 3.0 CSL for sale.

Both units are imported and unregistered.

I got 1 bmw 2002......under restoration.......interior & exterior have been refurbished but there are still difficulty in getting new engine spare part......to put new engine....old m3 engine......not classic anymore..orriganality kereta x de plak

bmw2002kb;417270 said:
I got 1 bmw 2002......under restoration.......interior & exterior have been refurbished but there are still difficulty in getting new engine spare part......to put new engine....old m3 engine......not classic anymore..orriganality kereta x de plak

hmm.. maybe you should just pluck in the old and thrusty m20 engine, which is easier to get and maintan..

bmw_2002_voll_cabrio_by_baur_full_c.jpg
[/IMG]

3404585837_9cdf60fd7e.jpg
[/IMG]

Bmw neue klasse 2002

Walah wei ! now Kayz can post pictures.....:top:

naharnms;417697 said:
hmm.. maybe you should just pluck in the old and thrusty m20 engine, which is easier to get and maintan..

That's right enche naharnms...m20 engine & parts still easy to find...if enche bmw2002kb want to put m3 engine in ur 2002,baba worried the old body of 2002 can't handle it bro... m20 was easy way to bring new life fur ur lovely 2002....think think bout it...:wink:

Top Bottom