E30 320i

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form

M.Directspares

Club Vendor
My car, bought her 6 years ago. just had a chance to do some shots on her, at one time it up for sale, but im glad keeping her this way. Hope u like it :top:
3238341554_b04285063a.jpg
3237500279_64fb0f69aa.jpg
3237499031_9a01574600.jpg
fly_http://zulkefly.epikt.net/

the car stil arnd yeah, good lah nice rims.............seen it before u went to UK

dun sell dun sell.... u might commit suicide after u sell her....hahahhaha... brilliant car bro... just luv the "fighter" look of the E30.....

gOdspEed;392702 said:
dun sell dun sell.... u might commit suicide after u sell her....hahahhaha... brilliant car bro... just luv the "fighter" look of the E30.....

Dun suicide yet. More to kepak:love:

hi All,

thanks for kind of words & bro bailey, yup i still remember u.

i just cant sell bcoz there is too many parts lying on the floor & it will be going on major surgery later. if everything ok another monster coming to malaysia :D will keep u guys update

:drool:

king eric;393240 said:
very cun nice shot n car bro

Hmmm theres another car just completed make over and its niceeeee:top: Post some pics bro and share nice pc of work.

And Fly, nice ride and very good pics :top:

Regards

miepower;394105 said:
Hmmm theres another car just completed make over and its niceeeee:top: Post some pics bro and share nice pc of work.

And Fly, nice ride and very good pics :top:

Regards

hooooooo...........:listen:
blom siap lg kot bro

bro, brilliant shot of yer beautiful wheels man!!
you use different lenses for each shot?

gOdspEed;392702 said:

supafly ,
what godspeed is trying to say is sell it to him ! he he he ...
BTW , nice ride you have there & very professional shots !

Top Bottom