E30 320i 1986 at rm16k, GOOD BUY?

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form
Dear sifus,

how much would a e30 320 yr 86 manual cost with goodies such as branded steering, branded rims, ori kit, performance springs and absorbers, branded exhaust and repainted?

reading this thread really confused me, some say 8k, some say 15k, so what determines the price? issit determined by what mostly buyer would want in an e30 such as the good body cond, manual tranny, ori stuff and perfomance parts fitted?

Would like to know what are the floor and ceiling price for E30 yr 86 so newbies like us wouldnt be conned:) thanx sifus in advance

price is very subjective..

end of the day...make sure the utmost important thing is preserved...which is the chassis...ensure no rust, 12- 15k is reasonable for the abovementioned items/ things.

price is not the ultimate decider when purchasing the e30. Its no point buying an 8k car when its body is rusted through and through...

juz my 2 cents.

tombstone said:

end of the day...make sure the utmost important thing is preserved...which is the chassis...ensure no rust, 12- 15k is reasonable for the abovementioned items/ things.

price is not the ultimate decider when purchasing the e30. Its no point buying an 8k car when its body is rusted through and through...

juz my 2 cents.
Agreed with stone....price is very subjective...if you not sure about the price...ask somebody else.......get second opinion, lot of sifus here willing to help...
My brother sold his E30 325 1987 for RM35k....while Ding Chaves got his for RM1k only....and I know one guy who got it free!!! just tow & repair......:D

anakin said:
Agreed with stone....price is very subjective...if you not sure about the price...ask somebody else.......get second opinion, lot of sifus here willing to help...
My brother sold his E30 325 1987 for RM35k....while Ding Chaves got his for RM1k only....and I know one guy who got it free!!! just tow & repair......:D

Hi bro,

Thats what im doing, asking for second opinion here:) thanx

tombstone said:

juz my 2 cents.

yeap yeap, har, with a very good maintained engine and body with goodies only fetch 12-15, hmmmm i wonder how those ppl sell over 20k which ive seen some hehe

vobs said:
Hi bro,

Thats what im doing, asking for second opinion here:) thanx
Like mentioned, it'll be difficult to judge over here when you don't have a car to evaluate on. U have a car to view?

yeap, motortrader 4 door, in rawang, too far hehehe so did no make it

Top Bottom