E30 320i 1986 at rm16k, GOOD BUY?

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form
DaRkHoRsE7 said:
Zoggee..i know..why dont u follow me 2moro..aft dat i belanja u makan at aDrIaN's plce how..:D..gud deal wat..he he
Oh sorry dude..I wasnt online past few days.

well....get a facelifted model la. Galvanised ma.
Btw,been to Hai Siang liao....very nice curry mee.!!

Ha ha..told u it was worth it(Hai Siang)!! Ya lor..wil look 4 a galvanized E30....dat xplains why i liked dat song from Chemical Brothers so much..'GALVANIZE'! :p

Oh ya..n d 320i is SOLD already..rm15.2k..owner ask me 2 counter offer..but aft seeing d car..told him its ok..can let d other buyer hv it..sold 2 a Mas steward from Kuching..

Thats the problem. always some fool buying the car and then blame bmw banyak makan wang. Nvr mind bro like they say pelan pelan kayuh. Why dun join the tt first and ask around from member. I'll be in kl next week and join them.

Ok la bro..wil try n mk d nxt TT, every Friday rite? Malu la bring my Myvi..he he..:p

Sumore my car number..ala..ala..beemer car..he he..

Dun worry bro nothing wrong even if u ride bike to tt. Last time me oso already join tt b4 bought my udm. I'll be meeting bro nikazwaa first at McD centrepoint b4 goin to tt. Nearby yr place why dun u join us. PMed u my hp
Save the number when u get yr udm hehehe.

Sorry to burst everyones bubble but lets get something straight here..... the issue of overpriced E30s..... is it a case of the SELLER being overly optimistic or is it the BUYER whos being overly optimistic? Think about it folks!

A lot of people want a 'cheap performance car' or a 'cheap car that drives well' etc..... well, in Malaysia the two just dont go together UNFORTUNATELY.....

Car prices are a bit screwed up if you know what I mean..... most 320s on sale here would probbaly only sell for a couple thousand pounds (good ones) or just a couple of hundred pounds (bad ones) in the UK (now thats a market that prices cars according to their proper value)..... in Malaysia this just not happen...

So when buying E30s you have to factor in things like supply and demand, the perceived value or amount of money the seller has already put in and the fact that the seller may himself be upgrading (probably because he realises that E36s are a much better long term proposition :) ) so he'll whack as high a price as he can.....

My 2 cents to prospective buyers .... know what you are up against and know what it is you are looking for.

Thanx 4 ur advice n point of view jipster.. Met pussy at 5.30pm jus now..went 2 c a E30 318i 90'..rust in engine bay..small crack on dashboard..apparently sumting very common ya..engine was pretty quiet..so stil looking.

Mite go hv a lok at a 320i 2moro..

But it was an exhilarating ride in pussy's car..wow..MEMORABLE ride..BEAUTIFUL ride..:)

DaRkHoRsE7 said:
Thanx 4 ur advice n point of view jipster.. Met pussy at 5.30pm jus now..went 2 c a E30 318i 90'..rust in engine bay..small crack on dashboard..apparently sumting very common ya..engine was pretty quiet..so stil looking.

But it was an exhilarating ride in pussy's car..wow..MEMORABLE ride..BEAUTIFUL ride..:)

Oh No!.......another one bites the dust!!!!!!!!:D:D:D

Was wit pussy again 2day(8pm)..saw powerstation's car..kinda promising so far..wil go c 2moro in day time..also hoist it up n check da belly..

Wat wud i do witout 'Sifu' pussy..:)

DaRkHoRsE7 said:
Was wit pussy again 2day(8pm)..saw powerstation's car..kinda promising so far..wil go c 2moro in day time..also hoist it up n check da belly..

Wat wud i do witout 'Sifu' pussy..:)

Darkhorsey

please use the proper term when addressing pussy.....

it is Assistant Sri Vaheguru.......not your normal sifu....:eek:

DaRkHoRsE7 said:

Yes I know what you mean..... actually drove it too..... BIGGGG MISTAKE LOL

hey guys...just wanna tell ya that i got my e30 320i 84/88 just for 8K on the road couple of months back...enjoying every moment of it...just wanna ask sifoos out there...i would like to change the auto to manual gearbox, any infos sifoos?

yup, bad shape 2 me..but 4 hose who got xtra moolah n time..n tink dat price is reasonable..mite want 2 buy..coz jamalll2000 sounded interested..

Just buy the mannual gear box and change the electronic part from auto to mannual. I think changing the gear box mannual is costly it better for you get the new engine with mannual gear box....that ok........

teejay said:
Darkhorsey

please use the proper term when addressing pussy.....

it is Assistant Sri Vaheguru.......not your normal sifu....:eek:

He he..i totally agree wit u..Praise D Almighty..Sri Vaheguru!! :D

Top Bottom