E28 pix

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form

fomoco

Club Guest
643572_5_full.jpg

wah got E28 kaki here... good good...feel so at home now...the US has a lot of fine example of good looking n well maintained E28s...

Originally posted by xtracooljustin@Dec 13 2004, 05:00 PM wah got E28 kaki here... good good...feel so at home now...the US has a lot of fine example of good looking n well maintained E28s...
unfortunately, not so in Malaysia. Yours is so far the best kept I have seen. But i know of a fren selling his dad's E28 (condition so-so). It's a 538, comes with a moonroof and the original big six engine!

Either I'm blind or you guys are seeing things.All I see are red xWhat gives?

Originally posted by saat@Dec 14 2004, 09:02 AM Either I'm blind or you guys are seeing things.All I see are red xWhat gives?
Hmmm.... I was facing the same thing at work. But at home now its ok. Guess it could be the firewall? cheers.

I saw the red x at home since this morning and until I posted 1 hr earlier.Now OK..........twilight zone......

Originally posted by bimmerman@Dec 14 2004, 10:39 AM Cars older than 25 years can apply for discount right? Anyone can confirm this?
Try asking WJ. He's got one 30 year old beauty.

Top Bottom