AFOS Pix....

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form
more pix of AFOS.

3e28s.jpg

e30s.jpg

alltogetherii.jpg

Shaikh, where d pic with all of us standing beside our car? Anyway it was a good outing, I was my 1st outing with the guys and it was fun.. hope to have more outings soon..

sorry bro, the picture of everyone standing by their cars came out quite blur. I'm still quite an amateur when it comes to taking photos.

Sorry guys

Bailey;212645 said:
mafia who is the owner of the gorgeous white E30 plate no 1428

elwine30;212827 said:
very nice E30 Tombstone. :)

thank you sirs:)

mine is a junk only...u must see the other fellas e30s
to name a few

1. felix
2. mirage aka lulu
3. snake
4. kge30
5. highwaystar

these cars are the true champions :)

ya rite....trying to be humble hey....yours is a six pot madness....mine just humble 4 pot....

mirage;212952 said:
ya rite....trying to be humble hey....yours is a six pot madness....mine just humble 4 pot....

started la u....

my car memang junk...cannot even go 110km/h cos too heavy to carry the slow 6 potter with 16" rims (ppls car if m3/m50 then can use 16" la, my stock standard m20b20 where can take that kind of setup)

how to play with ur 4 pot - power to weight ratio,50% weight distribution balance ratio la this la that la :p

ur car is the true king of e30s...sumua original! :D

haiyoo!!!!!

tombstone i dun understand wht u mean by junk car....looks like you got the definition al wrong.....i believe we are all driving decent looking rides including not to mention the your bling blings.....hehehehe

awesome

by the way supercharger nice pics ....al the cars look awesome man .......damn its sad the photos of all owners with their rides did not turn out well...nevertheless it was fun posing ...hehehehe.....

snake;213152 said:
tombstone i dun understand wht u mean by junk car....looks like you got the definition al wrong.....i believe we are all driving decent looking rides including not to mention the your bling blings.....hehehehe

bro ur car is awesome! i wish i had another e30 with an ORI AC bodykit as well :)

anyhow, quite contented with my junk... :)

Dear Redbaron,

I have heard about you seen your nice e28 m535i and read your postings. Know what...I am really glad I dont know you and I hope to never have to know you. Wanna know why? That's because you seem to be a sad old man...

This is evident in your postings above in particular your somewhat anger at the fact that shaikhshahnaz seems to have the gall to own an e28 which is built up as an M535i and god forbid, is painted red. What may I ask is your problem? Do you feel sooo insecure with yourself that you cannot see others having nice cars or nicer cars than you? Do you have the Napoleon syndrome? Are you so short or so small that you have to rely on your car and that you cannot see others having perhaps a nicer car than yours or are you worried that people might mistake his car for yours? Or did you provide the money for shaikhshahnaz for him to buy and rebuild his car? You feel less special is it because he has a red car also?

What is your problem? You call his car 'replica'... see below

redbaron;212543 said:
replica pun people admire just think if the realone come ha ha ha :D

redbaron;212539 said:
Ya soon all going to move there what. my replica never go afos ka bro;)

but to move on to the posting below... well that is uncalled for and out of order. I dont understand your problem with his car or him personally. Did he steal stuff from you? You have nothing better to do in life is it? Redbaron, at your age, dontla embarrass yourself in front of these late 20s boys...

redbaron;212554 said:
talk about copycat can you help me to find white women for me than balance ma he copy me i copy him tolong la bro. you working ka

A bit of advise la Mr RedBaron, there are more important things in life than the car. Wife and kids for one. Act your age. Dah tua tu buat cara dah tua...Jaga anak dan bini is more important dan sibuk dan losing sleep over other people's car.

If you are really that desperate for accolades on how nice is your car etc..or how great you are, I am sure there are enough programmers in this forum that can create and automatic bot to create a posting say, every week to praise you and your car and how great anything relating to you is.

Sorry guys for the rant...but I think some things need to be said about this guy...

Sleme

Top Bottom