E23 with a Mustang Front!!!!!!!!

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form
kaniz;605285 said:
Same goes here...... i am flabbergasted.........:dontknow::dontknow:

More money than sense. I know many purists out there will howl and scratch their eyeballs out rather than view it. :4:

Shame.

Having said that, the guy does have a good eye for line and proportionality, and if it really is all metalwork as the ad says, his work's pretty good.
Wasted and misguided talent I say.

I kinda like this car....super awesome! Colour choice, matched to a Mustang and Skyline, Jap power plant, Euro wheels....man this requires serious skills....

Good on him!!!

I love this car. Wish I had 36k lying around to make the offer.....

ssmann;605295 said:
I kinda like this car....super awesome! Colour choice, matched to a Mustang and Skyline, Jap power plant, Euro wheels....man this requires serious skills....

Good on him!!!

I love this car. Wish I had 36k lying around to make the offer.....

Aiyoyo, Drift King, another car for the missus so the E36 remains yours arrr.. :4:

looks like Mike finally completed the car. completely decimated it i mean.

Eggie86;605302 said:
Aiyoyo, Drift King, another car for the missus so the E36 remains yours arrr.. :4:

mizhan;605310 said:
looks like Mike finally completed the car. completely decimated it i mean.

I don't see anything wrong with this piece of work.....simply gorgeous

Eggie86;605302 said:

Ivan Khong is drift king...im a mere novice who has probably forgotten how to now...given I haven't drifted for 2 weeks now!!!! Hahahahahahaha

bhai.. you must sit next to my buddy Djan when he takes a car sideways. i promised myself never again.

mizhan;605325 said:
bhai.. you must sit next to my buddy Djan when he takes a car sideways. i promised myself never again.

Only seen him on youtube.....and it is indeed super fun.....co incidentally it was at the ulu yam strecth post batang kali he was drifting in.....

You know..if one loses control in a drift there....its downhill...so he has ba**s of steel....

told the father once that his son was mad. almost got thrown out of that old-man's office.

Wah lau eh.... It's a BMW with a Ford front, a Nissan back and a Toyota engine!!!

seech;605674 said:
Wah lau eh.... It's a BMW with a Ford front, a Nissan back and a Toyota engine!!!

only Mike can pull something this unimaginable off.

mizhan;605687 said:
only Mike can pull something this unimaginable off.
That's why he is called mad mike!! This was like 3 or 4 years ago when I first saw work being done on that car... I may have a snap of it lying somewhere.... The truly amazing part was the Burmese worker was panel beating the e23 front to a mustang by virtue of looking at a photo of a mustang ONLY...,

Top Bottom