e23 parts wanted list

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form
bro ez77,

i nid front left (passenger side) signal lamp...also the window frame lining for all for doors..with the chrome and rubber (its the one just above the door handles) (not sure if i describe it correctly)..ada ke?

thanks bro..

bro...got meh...i oso got call u la bro...

bro..if i dun answer..dont mind can sms ar..sometimes sibuk la..

anyway bro...i still need the door sills la...still got ar...

and the signal cover..front passenger side..thanks bro..

signal cover, dah check kat first div? last time ada lagi, around rm65-80. Door lining tu, kena check my car in bengkel dulu la, sebab if mine suda teruk, I'll need it :) Which side do you need?

i nid for all for sides...these are the window door frame lining..with the chrome...i tink ez77 said he had it...

why all 4?....just buy the side that u really need loh.....syahruln got...call him!

oohh...i tot u had it....tot the price was RM 180...maybe mistaken..

sir, kalau nak beli whole engine ada ka ? I need a 730 with "730 E 3/2" stamped at the cylinder head area. Thanks !

continue from my previous post. . . Im looking for 730 E23 engine, it's carburettor engine, anyone ada stock kah ? Please advice. Thanks. ! :listen:

wondering if u can help me source E23 wiper arm and the plastic bit in the lamp which is place over the H4 bulb in the low beam lamp.

dear ez77,

been trying to contact u la...

about the window trim / rubber for all four doors...

also need the rubber door linings for the right side front and rear...ada ka?

further need the bonet struts...mine bonnet keeps falling...have to use hockey stick for now..

bro shah...boleh tolong??

thanks guys..

Top Bottom