e23 parts wanted list

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form

syahruln

Club Guest
Hi all, Ely (ez77) & I are scouting around for e23 parts... for our own use and also spares. If you also need any parts, please contact us should we find anything more than what we need. You can pm us or just list them here. Parts number or pic would help to be more specific.

Dear All,

Please put ur wanted list for spare or use urgently, coz this thing/oppurtinity is very rare to get and we manage to secure 2 well-being e23s....but the part will be retrieve opon conform-orders...we did not pack all in one...we pick 1by1 upon our current need and future emergency forecast only......

So, please nominate your parts needed here and is good for the betterment of our spesies....hehehehe.....

Nice idea guys, sent you pm EZ but if anyone else out there got the following, would be great help:

E23 Central Locking Control Unit

Is the black box behind the drivers side kick panel, if anyone has one pm me thx.

good to see you bro... haven't seen you in the forum for quite a while :) how's the shark doing nowadays? got the chromes shining back?

Hi Syah, sorry been busy busy lately but glad to be back. Yer she doin alright, just got the bumper trims left which are proving tricky. Have to find a paint stripper which won't damage the chrome.

On the plus side I cleaned my exhaust tips (which I always presumed to be black), a bit too hard and turned out to be polished stainless which was a real bonus. Look real nice now.

Did you ever get to fatten up your rear tyres?

good to hear your project is still running :) I still didn't have time to fix the bend at my front bumper. I managed to get e24 grills to fit my headlights and some cosmetics stuff to stick to my car but all still in the box... so it still look like last time.

The rear tyres are still the same, haven't found wider rims I can afford currently... heh... too many things to consider... lsd, rims, bodywork/kit, paintjob, ... hehe... plus new member of the family coming soon sommore... headache... :D

hey..am having a e23 84 model.
got any rear bumpers on the right side...
also parts like the lower arm, upper arm etc..still can get ar?

thanks bro.

Congrats Syah on the soon to be new arrival!
Money a bit tight here as usual so my to do list getting longer hehe.

Hey Macca, i know for some trim parts brother Mafia has a contact, suspension parts not normally a problem to source as E23 bein a heavy old barge these do wear. All else fails plenty of online traders have experience in shipping worldwide. Even know a breakers in the UK for BMW regularly deal with overseas orders.

e23 parts

maccasel;233755 said:
hey..am having a e23 84 model.
got any rear bumpers on the right side...
also parts like the lower arm, upper arm etc..still can get ar?

thanks bro.

Bro,

I got both the back bumper L/R...the arms better buy new ones coz it is the kind of easily effect due ware n tear cases.....

Call me for clarification.....0133424335

ok thanks bro...wat arms are u referring to..
will pm u..thanks..

bro nemesis,

any place to recommend for these parts? in kl la...also my dash have cracks..due to aged..maybe will contact mafia...do u know wehre his contacts are?
thanks

try look for the bushes first, much cheaper than to replace whole arm. You can pm "mafia" or visit his Antera workshop at Puchong utama, near hotel putra.

Wah u got dealer from UK? How's the transaction process? How long delivery time? Maybe can recommend... ;)

Nemesis;233877 said:
Congrats Syah on the soon to be new arrival!
Money a bit tight here as usual so my to do list getting longer hehe.

Hey Macca, i know for some trim parts brother Mafia has a contact, suspension parts not normally a problem to source as E23 bein a heavy old barge these do wear. All else fails plenty of online traders have experience in shipping worldwide. Even know a breakers in the UK for BMW regularly deal with overseas orders.

Ok these the guys,

http://www.fabdirect.com

I have buddies who have used and pleased with service, since been here not used yet as not had exact parts. But they do have high turnover of breaking cars. And I charge no fees for this info hehe

I see other questioned answered except dashboard, well I know is common problem not just to Malaysian E23's, they crack badly, and sourcing a good one might be tough I think.
I'm currently repairing mine at the moment, using adhesive gel seems to work ok but cannot match the grain. Failing that always those luverly carpet cover things.

Oh forgot also bro EZ need also RH rear bumper trim too, so don sell all plz :D

nice... I just finally received my copper grease I ordered thru the internet. Several weeks late because of customs... I thought it's lost in the postage and was looking for other methods/source for parts.

I saw on ebay UK some e23 interior (seats/door cards, etc) which looks more sophisticated than the ones I saw here... they really have different specs of e23 in different countries eh? The ones I saw on ebay had arm rest. So far non I saw here have it.

So maybe we can use their service to get items not available here...

I think the complete interior much more widely available overseas too.
I've checked out Ebay Germany, and they have alot of stuff too, the best I think was the brand new ori Alpina steering wheel. The only drawback is have to speak German, ok for me :D

bro ez 77,

nnice meeting u..
and thanks for the parts..
catch u with you soon..

Let me know what you all need....but try not to order bulky parts. Shipping expensive ah. Thanks

e30's????

chairoger;235542 said:
Let me know what you all need....but try not to order bulky parts. Shipping expensive ah. Thanks

Bro, E30's rear spoiler-M-technic (the 2 tier)...got ah?:smokin:

Top Bottom