E23 and E24 suspension

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form

M30

Club Guest
Hello, I am currently looking to buy a set of Eibach lowering spring for my E23 but only to see them available for the E24. I am wondering if the E24 suspension system on the E24 is the same as the E23 in anyway which would allow me to use the E24 Eibach springs. Your help would be very much appreciated.

wat model is urs?

if the pre 1982 its the same size but e24 is lower.

my previous e23 was using tht but lowered the car too much. dont knw the specs tho...

can...e23 n e24 kongsi similar part cuma short-long here n there....to confirm back check the part number for original part at bmw's websites....

sorry have not been in the web for some time. I am driving an E23 728i 1983. I heard they used to make Eibach for E23 and stopped already. What other lowering springs would be good for the E23?
thanks.

M30;291010 said:
sorry have not been in the web for some time. I am driving an E23 728i 1983. I heard they used to make Eibach for E23 and stopped already. What other lowering springs would be good for the E23?
thanks.

...just potong senang!...

Mafia.....i saw one set for an E24 which lower the front and rear by 1.3 inches.....i am thinking of getting i can fit my car...i am planing to use coil spacers to make the car look level at the same time. My E23 is a 1983..u think it will fit???

ez77;291072 said:
...just potong senang!...

Dun wan to potong lah...at most i will get the hotbits lowering spring which lower by 30mm. i think if i potong this one i cannot drive over bumps already coz i think my car is lower then yours. i went up geting that day....almost every floor of the car park my car was scraping the ground with 5 ppl and no laugage.

bro it cant fit.

wat springs are these? are these made for e28 chasis or e12 chasis?

mafia;305304 said:
bro it cant fit.

Bro Mafia,
Do you still have the E28 lower spring. If yes, price??

mafia;305304 said:
bro it cant fit.

They are Eibach springs made E24 635csi. i am not too sure about the E28 nor the E12. Was just wondering if it will fit my E23 if i purchase this set of Eibach spring made for the E24.

What's the plan bro? :) lowering springs... adjustable absorbers, bigger & wider rims...? hhehe....

Hahaha....not too sure yet...but since my springs might need changing why not lower at the same time and improve handling and looks as well.

Wah u official member already ah......I thoguht of joining also but not worth it for me yet coz most of the time in Aust now.

need to support the club lah :) is it easy to find e23 stuffs over there? my last upgrade is bilstein yellow... hard to find any other. Thinking of getting newer spring also. Let me know if that e24 spring can fit ya...

u in oz .. the car leh??

well.. it cant fit then!...

u mus get e23 ones

e12 based 635csi lowered spring

mafia,
where can i get a set of lower springs for my e12 based 635csi ? been looking high and low for it. your assistances apperciated.

regards

sanny

I am in Aust and the car is back home and very likely under the car cover.

Would u by any chance know where i can get them for my E23??so no other BMW's spring will fit my car?? apparently the E32 only the front or the back will fit.

syahruln...how are the bilstien shocks?..how much did u pay for them?

Top Bottom