E-39 front & rear bumper lips.

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form

Egon-E39

Club Guest
Has any of you fellow forumers added replica lips to the original front & rear bumpers instead of changing them? Eg. Breyton or AC lips?:listen:

if u r happen to be here jes visit mr theva bawah pokok at subang jaya........he has variety of range for the add ons

Egon-E39;276000 said:
Has any of you fellow forumers added replica lips to the original front & rear bumpers instead of changing them? Eg. Breyton or AC lips?:listen:

i added Full AC Schnitzer Bodykit...:rock:

looks like theva is the magician under a tree for BMW's...
Wang..your kit is PP, PU or fibre? Over here an AC rear fiber lip costs RM400-00 including installation excluding paint work.

Thanks guys for the feedback.

mine is PU+Fibre...i done it at RM2.3k c/w painting...
(front,side,rear,boot & roof)i think nowaday will more expensive then last time...

Now around the cost too, last day i call to ask liao..But no time to stop in KL.

bmw7833;276371 said:
Now around the cost too, last day i call to ask liao..But no time to stop in KL.

bro,just give me a called once u stop in kl for bodykit..:rock:

wang;276373 said:
bro,just give me a called once u stop in kl for bodykit..:rock:

Sure..Want to see the sample 1st mah b4 go to install the rear one..:rock: :rock:

wei 7833, stop from jes want to see see first lor later regret ..................haiya do yr suspension kits first then yr bodykits hehehee

make sure you slam down yr car first yeah b4 CNY so tat i cld see during my holiday break in jb ??????

This time sure lar..I do my slam job in KL, recently know a guy do well in this part..

why suddenly evelithing want to find in KL , i tot u said cheaper to look in singjapore lor ???? but pls lah slam down the jinjang look yeah hehehee

Part still prefer to buy in S'pore, but workmanship still prefer in M'sia lar..cheaper mah..

bmw7833;276416 said:
Pai seh, still long way to go lar..

sikit sikit..... lama lama jadi bukit..er.....jadi chun punya E39 tunggu apa lagi, hentam saja lah....life is too short..make it a quickie.....ke ke ke:eek:

wang;276364 said:
mine is PU+Fibre...i done it at RM2.3k c/w painting...
(front,side,rear,boot & roof)i think nowaday will more expensive then last time...

yep i dont think you can get at that price anymore. A set of fibre bumpers with fogs selling at 1250.

According to my dealer the best material is
1.PP (you can twist the bumper and will not crack-found in most OEM bumpers)
2.ABS (Grade 1 & 2)(You can twist it but will crack).
3.PU Fibre (effect same as No.2 above).
4.Fibre (kena saja sudah pecah, retak-hati pun ikut pecah).

Further info, PP material has no watermark on the surface it has a solid even surface. ABS and other material will show watermark of uneven surface that requires cement before painting. Hope the above helps you guys to decide on things.

Top Bottom