DVD Maps

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form

chester

Club Guest
Anybody knows where to get DVD maps at cheaper cost? was quoted rm1.6k just for a dvd.. :stupid:

chester;836780 said:
Anybody knows where to get DVD maps at cheaper cost? was quoted rm1.6k just for a dvd.. :stupid:

Bro, what DVD were you quoted RM1.6K for? Your ride is CCC based system? I have up till 2008-2010 DVD only. After that was told BMW doesn't update CCC map anymore, just the new CICs. If can find CCC compatible latest DVD maps, then I guess we can make a poll and see who is willing to share, then we can copy and distribute.

alxy;837047 said:
Bro, what DVD were you quoted RM1.6K for? Your ride is CCC based system? I have up till 2008-2010 DVD only. After that was told BMW doesn't update CCC map anymore, just the new CICs. If can find CCC compatible latest DVD maps, then I guess we can make a poll and see who is willing to share, then we can copy and distribute.
Yes it is based on 2013 CCC based.

I don't know which BMW guy told you but BMW still makes DVD for 2013 South East Asia Map.

DVD Rd Map Southeast Asia Premium Update2013-2104/201365902304651

Yes, group buy would be good to share the cost for this DVD map

2013 Malaysia CCC maps was released just a few weeks ago. Hence till then there was only the 2011 maps. :)

There wasn't even a 2012 version.

BimmerCoder;837132 said:
2013 Malaysia CCC maps was released just a few weeks ago. Hence till then there was only the 2011 maps. :)

Thanks for clearing that up

BimmerCoder;837132 said:

Ah great news! Will try to get it then! Thanks!

Any one found where to get the latest DVD for southeast asia. Would be interested to share the cost if we can get more members.

- - - Updated - - -

Anyone found where to get the latest DVD for southeast asia. Would be interested to share the cost if we can get more members.

Top Bottom