Duplicate e46 key

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form

Kogi

Club Guest
Hello everyone..I am going to take e46 318, 2000cc, local assembly straight 4, year 2002..The price about +- RM48k (Auction Car)I have a problem on it.The car door is locked and it dont have key.So, anyone know a good and cheap locksmith area Kuala Lumpur?Please share some info, i will appreciate it.. :rock:Thank YouP/S : A locksmith offer me RM 550 without keyless entry (Remote)

Intro yourself 1st bro before throw in the question.

Regarding the key, contact tweiboon.

What do you drive: Proton Perdana V6- (Will buy BMW e46 Soon)

-Male / Female : Male

-How you came about to know bmwclubmalaysia.com?: From my friend

-When was it?: A few Days Ago

-What were you expecting or purpose coming to bmwclubmalaysia.com?: To get to know the Malaysia Bmw owners and their ultimate driving machine and also want to learing from them.. :burnout:

-What do you expect from bmwclubmalaysia.com in the next 1-2 years?:

-What are you planning to do in the next 2-3years? : Question pass.. :smokin:

eeehhh...........I am not the locksmith who can open the door and make the key to open the door with out any key.
I am the one which able to make the transponder or chip to start the engine and also able to set the remote for center lock.

If your car is using IR remote key then for sure 100% you need to look for me this is because IR remote only got original key and i think dont have other locksmith will have this original key as well.

To open your car's door, pls call this guy (019 369 4433)
My contact number is 016 395 3826.

Kogi;711852 said:
Hello everyone..
I am going to take e46 318, 2000cc, local assembly straight 4, year 2002..
The price about +- RM48k (Auction Car)

I have a problem on it.
The car door is locked and it dont have key.

So, anyone know a good and cheap locksmith area Kuala Lumpur?
Please share some info, i will appreciate it.. :rock:

Thank You

P/S : A locksmith offer me RM 550 without keyless entry (Remote)

If you ask locksmith to make a start car key for you and for sure they will unplug EWS (a white box under the steering), pls dont forget to use camera to take down a picture of which tool that he uses to connect to this EWS. Later pls share with us the picture so that next time we know which new tool that we can buy.

Since your car is auction car, is very scared that DME, EWS, GM5 been removed. If the car dosent has 3 modules that i mentioned then the locksmith might not able to make a complete key for you.

Even you just only need to start the car then DME and EWS must have. Or else the locksmith only can make a key for you to open the door only.

tweiboon;711934 said:
If you ask locksmith to make a start car key for you and for sure they will unplug EWS (a white box under the steering), pls dont forget to use camera to take down a picture of which tool that he uses to connect to this EWS. Later pls share with us the picture so that next time we know which new tool that we can buy.

Since your car is auction car, is very scared that DME, EWS, GM5 been removed. If the car dosent has 3 modules that i mentioned then the locksmith might not able to make a complete key for you.

Even you just only need to start the car then DME and EWS must have. Or else the locksmith only can make a key for you to open the door only.

So we should stay away from auction cars :)

tweiboon;711934 said:

Looks like very complicating :stupid:...

i dont think they remove the DMW , EWS, GM5 all..bcs the car was towing in, enter the yard..

I think just forget about the car :sleep:

Bro Kogi,

If you need a contact of the Authorized dealer, here is one of the contact which i did deal on year 2010.

Ann Chee
CRM Assistant | CRM Department
Auto Bavaria
+60355663856 | +603 55693807 | ann.chee@autobavaria.com.my
Please consider the environment before printing this e-mail.
----- Forwarded by Ann Chee Siew Ling/Motors/SIME DARBY GROUP on 07/09/2010 09:29 AM -----

Top Bottom