Driving an e36 328......

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form
:D 535i,what happened after that?? we know that u were tailing a 328i at 240kph..tell the whole story la..... :nyehehe:

Originally posted by supergripen@Sep 7 2005, 06:17 AM
:D 535i,what happened after that?? we know that u were tailing a 328i at 240kph..tell the whole story la..... :nyehehe:

Many many moons ago .. while I was still young ...

Convoy to Cherating amongst fren.

Some of them are forumers .... enuf said ..

Will I do it again - NO WAY ...

:D cool..wish i was there.still young at heart but can feel that the mature part of me is slowly taking over.just now i was cucuk'd by a Mitsi FTO but i just bo layan.. aiyoh!!! whats wrong with me la!!!!! very unnerving la...

:D totally agree..never skimp on tyres as they are the most important component of ur car.

Originally posted by supergripen@Sep 8 2005, 07:27 PM
:D totally agree..never skimp on tyres as they are the most important component of ur car.
I never skimp on tyres once 30% left I will change and always go for the best I can afford.

Lee36328,
advise noted..

...spring & suspension, anti roll-bar is now in my priority upgrade list...... but to change tyre when 30% off thread, probably a bit
expensive maintenance for me....

Originally posted by mienoz@Sep 8 2005, 09:58 PM

...spring & suspension, anti roll-bar is now in my priority upgrade list......
B) :D ..springs?? heheheh..... :D suspension??? :lol: .. didn't u come across one??? keh keh keh....

I have had funny encounters with E36 328s. I know for sure on a sprint from start, the 328i will wallop my E46 325i by 2-3 car lengths to 100 kmh. However, once there was a high speed chase and I not only kept up but started to catch the 328i after 160 kmh... slowly but surely. Could it be cos I got 5-sp transmission i.e. ratios slightly different on my 4th?. I was surprised cos I thot 328i's 40 Nm more torque would have dusted me big time!

Originally posted by Juan Powerblow@Sep 9 2005, 02:43 AM
I have had funny encounters with E36 328s. I know for sure on a sprint from start, the 328i will wallop my E46 325i by 2-3 car lengths to 100 kmh. However, once there was a high speed chase and I not only kept up but started to catch the 328i after 160 kmh... slowly but surely. Could it be cos I got 5-sp transmission i.e. ratios slightly different on my 4th?. I was surprised cos I thot 328i's 40 Nm more torque would have dusted me big time!
Bro JPB...may be not bcoz of the car, may be the driver was uncapable to fully utilise of that extra 40Nm Torque :D

Originally posted by Juan Powerblow@Sep 9 2005, 03:43 PM
You just gotta find a 328i with a 5 speeder to compare the 325i vs 328i engine... :dunno:

:nyehehe: i'll take the M52B28TU anytime!! but with a manual la...now that'll be spanking!!!!

Top Bottom