driven magazine

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form

eddiefiola

Club Guest
when do u guys think that our latest grand tt will be featured in this magazine. i just bought the issue 1 but it is not featured there.plus, the magazine is quite expensive. rm7 for a thin magazine......n their website is mostly all 'under construction'......

eddie,
issue 1 at Rm7 is considered cheap. The mag publishers had to pay for some fees to the guys featured in issue 1. Not cheap you know. Hansem hansem belaka. Hehe

Speak for yourself, ICE Meister ! Just becos dia punya gambo ACCIDENTLY found its way there la !!! I picked up a copy at KLIA ... was reading it on the plane. Waiting for the next issue now !

Cheers,

yeps, wuz told by one of those driven guys durin the grand TT dat we wont b featured in the forthcomin (the present latest issue). infact they were unsure when ... so keep on the lookout yea .... :)

rgds, B)
kahar abdullah

affan66, to u is not costly coz ur face is so big inside the magazine....... B)

but still, the magazine is too thin n not much news about cars featured in it.the magazine mostly feature about car club activities in msia.......

anyway, waiting for issue 2 to come out (??when). wanna see my car inside it coz i asked the photographer to take 2 shots of my car..... the one with valentino rossi's sticker on it.....

Originally posted by eddiefiola@Mar 12 2005, 06:29 AM
... anyway, waiting for issue 2 to come out (??when). wanna see my car inside it coz i asked the photographer to take 2 shots of my car..... the one with valentino rossi's sticker on it.....
bro eddie : fyi, almost every udm owner on dat day requested him to take their rides respectively marr ... i know .. cos i asked him too :D :)

rgds, B)
kahar abdullah

if you want to be featured, bring your family. Hehe..

What you guys are paying goes into my pockets as royalty. Terima kasih. :D

Abang Affan,

My face come out 3 times in the mag, if they're paying us...why don't I see any difference in my bank account????? negative saja.

brother jeff,
did you leave your bank account number with them? No wonder my royalty seems to be a tad high. They must have passed your royalty payments to me. You want it, come and get it?? hahaha

Originally posted by affan66@Mar 13 2005, 11:39 AM
brother jeff,
did you leave your bank account number with them? No wonder my royalty seems to be a tad high. They must have passed your royalty payments to me. You want it, come and get it?? hahaha
hahahah...patutlah,

Nebermind, just keep it with you for the time being....at least I know it's in safe hands. :D :D :D

Top Bottom